tanuno
Well-known member
[assistantann]
Tudors Inspiraton (a)
It was a cold and snowy Friday night, so my boyfriend Damien and I decided to stay at his house. We built a fire in the fireplace and watched a series on the Tudors. I was wearing a pajama set that consisted of a pair of very short shorts and tank top while he was in a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt. Though the story was kind of interesting we were only half paying attention while we cuddled and enjoyed the fire.
It was a cold and snowy Friday night, so my boyfriend Damien and I decided to stay at his house. We built a fire in the fireplace and watched a series on the Tudors. I was wearing a pajama set that consisted of a pair of very short shorts and tank top while he was in a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt. Though the story was kind of interesting we were only half paying attention while we cuddled and enjoyed the fire.