[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Jobs

[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton ( u)
The ratchet stopped and I heard footsteps moving from the head of the rack to the foot. My tortured body was glistening with sweat. I opened my eyes to see Damion standing over me again.

“You are absolutely beautiful!” he exclaimed. As he looked down along the length of my tortured body. His eyes focused on my pussy, which he was getting a good view of and was surprisingly to me getting very wet.
57b776a5a9854b4a913449f661277dc7.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton ( v)
Then his hands slide between my breasts and back down over my naval and make a small circle over my belly. It traveled lower and I felt a finger slide between the wet folds of my pussy.

“Wow! Your pussy is soaked.” Damion said with surprise.

He slid his finger into my pussy while his thumb circled my clit. I was amazed at how good it felt even though my body was filled with pain, and a moan escaped my lips. He kept fingering my pussy and teasing my clit. All I could do was lay there, my body was pulled so tight I couldn’t move my hips or anything.

I couldn’t believe it was possible, but I felt the orgasm building. “Oh, I am going to cum.” I announced with a horse voice.

“Your body is spectacular,” he said, “Cum you deserve it.”

My pussy gushed and my body shuddered which caused anther wave of pain through my body. “Oh ah!” I screamed as my orgasm washed over me.

“You are so hot,” Damion complimented.
rack pussy fingered.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton ( w)
Damion walked towards my head and slide his finger covered in my pussy juice over my parched lips, then stuck his fingers in my mouth. I licked and sucked them clean tasting myself.

“You are one extremely sexy kinky woman,” he complimented, “I love it.” He gave one of my nipples a hard pinch before he moved back to the leaver and announced, “I think you can take a few more clicks.”

The words “Oh, fuck” escaped my lips. My tendons were straining, my muscles were burning in pain,

Click went the ratchet. My already strained and tortured body arched more, my skin barely touching the table. I let out a sound that was half groan half scream as it was getting harder to breathe. Click, intense pain, I was afraid if he went farther, he would tear my ligaments. I managed a breath and screamed “No, stop! Please no more”

He let go of the leaver then walked around the rack containing my tormented helpless sweaty body. “I can tell you are in a lot of pain, but you look absolutely stunning right now!” He slid his hand over the very tight skin of my belly. “I am so lucky you were willing to go this far for me.”
intense pain.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton ( x)
Every muscle and every joint in my body was hurting a lot. My body felt like it was being torn apart. I gathered a breath and with a horse voice managed to plead, “Please I can’t take anymore. It hurts so much.”

Damion fondled on of my breasts. “You have done very well; this has been amazing.

I he moved back to the rachet device, “Are you sure you can’t take one or two more?” I heard him ask. He sounded like he might have been teasing but I couldn’t tell for sure.

“Please no,” I begged. I braced for even more pain. I was thinking Oh fuck he is going to really destroy me for real.

I heard a click and winced expecting the worst, but instead of being pulled apart the tension was released. I felt the chains pulling my arms go slack and my body rest firmly on the table again. I sucked in air. My hands and feet painfully tingled as the blood rushed back into them.
finaly some slack.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton ( y)
My muscles were starting to relax and some of the pain was subsiding. The way Damion looked at me I began to wonder if he was planning to leave me on this thing. “Are you going to let me off with horrible thing?” I asked, trying to give a seductive smile.

“Eventually, but there’s one thing I want to do with you while you are chained up like that?” He answered.

Oh, crap! I thought. I didn’t know how much more torture I could take. Then I felt his hands caressing my breasts, his fingers teasing my hard nipples.

“What is it you want to do?” I tried to use a seductive voice.
nice.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton ( z)
Damion continued to caress my breasts, giving each of my nipples a hard pinch. “I want to fuck you while you are still in the shackles and helpless.

”I couldn’t help it but is words made my pussy moist and tingly. “Oh yes, take your rack slut Sir,” the words just came out I don’t know why I said them that way

.He smiled big and undid his pants and positioned himself between my legs that were being held open by the shackles. His cock eagerly thrust deep inside my wet pussy, and I could tell he had been ready for a while.

I let out a moan as pleasure was added to the slowly ebbing pain I was feeling. My hips rolled a little as he thrust hard and fast. Feeling his body on top of mine. Unable to move my hands to reach him. Of course, he didn’t last long and soon I felt his warm sticky ropes of cum filling me.

“Oh, fuck that was wonderful, wow that was so hot,” he panted. As he pulled out of me.

c17b4cdebd2348f39797548c3c9b141a.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton (aa)
I gave Damion a smile, “are you going to leave me like this until you are ready for round two or are you going to take me to bed?”

“I suppose I should get you off the rack,” he admitted. He inserted the key into the padlocks to the shackle holding my right wrist captive then opened it. The left wrist was freed next. There were bruises around both of my wrists and my hands tingled painfully. I rubbed them trying to get the feeling back into them.

He then moved down to my ankles. He took a good look up between my open legs before unlocking the padlocks to the shackles trapping my ankles to the table and releasing them
bruised wrists 2.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton (ab)
Once my ankles were free of the shackles I pulled my knees up slowly with my whole-body aching. Moving any part of my body was painful at first but eased as I worked my limbs a little. I rubbed my sore muscles and joints, I’m sure I was giving Damion a show as I did. My body was covered in sweat and my pussy was soaked as he looked down at my body with a mix of arousal and concern.
good once released.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton (ac)
I slowly swung my feet over the side of the table and sat up. I was still rubbing my sore body when Damion sat next to me and put his arm around me. His body felt good next to mine.

“I could tell that really hurt, didn’t it?” he asked as he rubbed my aching shoulder. “I really loved taking you that far but why did you let me do it?”

I looked at him, “Yes, I was in a lot of pain. In fact, I am still hurting, but I wanted to see how far I could go. I wanted to do it for you, to see your enjoyment. I wanted to give myself and my pain for you.”

Damion said, “Thank you so much Ann, this means so much to me. You are one amazing and sexy woman.”

I looked at him, “Thank you for building this, it was a very intense and arousing experience” I leaned into him.
d847caff804847758dd4bfd2f05e41c6.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton (ad)
Damion gave me a sly evil grin. “Maybe next time I will put you on your belly, stretch you then whip your ass with a cane,” he teased

“Whoa, back up buddy, I am in no hurry to get shackled back on this thing” I shot back.

“So, you aren’t going to let me rack you again,” he faked pouting.

“Oh, I didn’t say that” I winked at him, “but for now take me upstairs to bed”

He helped me get up the stairs and we cuddled in bed till we both fell asleep.
70aefa8e854e4c0db87fa36910d4ee3b.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Tudors Inspiraton (ae)
When I woke up the next morning, I still had bruises on my wrists and ankles. My whole body ached, but I felt very satisfied. I moved slowly. Luckily Damion had already made coffee. I filled up a mug and grabbed the Advil.

“How do you feel this morning?” he asked

“Kind of like someone tried to rip me apart on a rack last night” I shot a smile as I teased.

“We can take it easy today,” he offered, “Maybe we can finish watching that Tudors series.”

“Oh my, well, as long as you don’t get any more ideas, you are not burning me at the stake”

"Oh, don't worry, I have ideas for the rack." he said.

I gave a fake shocked look and gasped. "Oh, my you did like torturing me!"

then I smiled coyly and whispered, "Just perhaps maybe I liked it too"

He grinned "Perhaps I will build a wooden pony for you to ride too."

"Oh, shit those things have to hurt," I gasped

"So, is that a no on the pony?" he frowned"

"Hmm well if you go through the trouble of building it then it is only fair you get to see me on it" I said with a mix of nervousness and excitement.
b6abfe1d0c46425a91e8ef55362f5f08.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 1

Extreme Fantasies is an exclusive entertainment agency that caters to a client’s more discrete taste. The women who work for them are all vetted and known for their kinky open mindedness. Most of our customers request a stripper for a bachelor party or sexy waitresses for a big game. Some of our clients have some varied and some extreme tastes. Lots of those involve being a dominatrix or getting tied up, sometimes tightly. Once, one of my friends was made to ride a wooden pony for over an hour as entertainment for a party once, she said she was sore afterwards. I did one party where they wanted to whip a woman, they tied me to a post and laid into my back with a single tail, that really hurt and took a while for the marks to go away. But the pay was amazing and really didn’t have to work that often, I also must admit the job is rather fun most of the time.

When Mark, the boss and main coordinator who received the requests from the clients and connected them to the woman most likely to accept and do well with the request, called me into his office to discuss a possible assignment with a regular group of clients I knew it would be an interesting one for me.

“Ann, remember that party where you were whipped by that group of guys?” He asked.

“Oh yes those guys knew what they were doing and that hurt a lot.” I remembered. “The marks took a while to heel too.”

“That group has a request; it’s um kind of extreme and the specifically requested you for it.”

A shiver went up my spine, these guys pushed me to my limit and they really enjoyed it. “Well, we do call ourselves Extreme Fantasies” I tried to smile, “let’s hear it”

being told of the assignment.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 2

Mark explained, “They say they are having an outdoor party and that they want to crucify a woman as entertainment and have her on display for the party, they hope that woman will be you.”

“Let me get this right,” I questioned, “They want to tie me to a cross and hang from it for an evening as entertainment?”

“Something like that, but they want to nail you to the cross.” He further clarified.

“Oh my, that is extreme, sounds like it will hurt a lot.” I gasped. “How long to they want me to stay on the cross?”

“They really didn’t give an exact time, but they said for the night” Mark confessed. “They didn’t even flinch at the number I gave them to fulfill the request though.”

I looked at the number and saw it would be more than I usually made in 6 months and I do earn a lot. I thought for a while about how much it might hurt and how I would be on display helpless. Being displayed tied up naked was nothing new. I enjoy seeing clients get off on seeing me suffering in pain. “Ok, I will do it.” I told Mark.

“Seriously!” Mark said in surprise, “You will actually let them nail you to a cross? I told them I couldn’t promise we could fulfill a request like this. I thought I’d ask you first since they requested you and if you said no I’d try Shelly, she is a real pain slut and still thought I’d have to decline this one.” He spoke

“I am nervous about it, but it sounds like it could be exciting,” I tried to sound brave”

“OK then I will call them back and tell them it is a go, oh and that I want to be there to make sure you are ok and to get some pictures for out advertising and web site.” I nodded.

805cf10190734f3790abfd1975c72d64.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 3

On the day of the Party, I dressed in one of my usual little, short black slit dresses worn over a tiny G-string, all of which are easily taken off. The usual Black town car was there to pick me up. Mark was there waiting for me as well.

He opened the back door of the car and held it open for me, “Are you sure you want to do this, I can always call and cancel for you,”

I gave him a nervous smile, “We can’t let a repeat customer down can we.” I said as I slid into the back seat and straightened the short skirt of my little dress.

“Ok we better get going the event is kind of in the middle of nowhere.” He shut my door then went around and got into the seat beside me. As soon as we buckled in the driver started to drive us to our destination.

78c452ccdba0479ea08448e4fb3ea939.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 3

On the day of the Party, I dressed in one of my usual little, short black slit dresses worn over a tiny G-string, all of which are easily taken off. The usual Black town car was there to pick me up. Mark was there waiting for me as well.

He opened the back door of the car and held it open for me, “Are you sure you want to do this, I can always call and cancel for you,”

I gave him a nervous smile, “We can’t let a repeat customer down can we.” I said as I slid into the back seat and straightened the short skirt of my little dress.

“Ok we better get going the event is kind of in the middle of nowhere.” He shut my door then went around and got into the seat beside me. As soon as we buckled in the driver started to drive us to our destination.

Kinky ole me loves where I think this is headed :)
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 4
We rode in silence for a while. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach, when Mark looked over, “As you well know these guys can be pretty rough, they are the ones that put poor Kate on that wooden pony and nearly tore her nipple rings out by tying them to weights.”

I nodded, “Oh I know they whipped me hard last time they had me. I still have a little scar from one of the lashes.” I said nervously.

“We might need to come up with a signal just in case they decide to go too far with this, I mean what if they really want to snuff you?”

“I gasped, you may be right with that number you came up with and how quick they accepted it. Let me think a minute”

“I can imagine before the night is over you will be pleading with them to take you down and that they will love it so it will have to be a code word or hand signal” Mark offered

After a few miles of silence, I had made up my mind and quietly said “Mark, if these guys want to snuff me let them, no safe words.”

Mark looked at me in surprise, “You can’t be serious!”

I looked at him seriously, “I really don’t think they want to really see me die, but the thought of the possibility is kind of exciting so yes no safe words.”

Mark sighed “Ok, if you say so.” He resigned.
be1ae2e5a62a47e48fd46ff8a5e3e240.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 5

The driver pulled up to the designated place and stopped the car. The place was a very rural setting, there didn’t seem to be any houses near by just the road, some fields and a little wooded area. Five men were there to great us, they were all dressed very casually but seemed very excited.

Mark got out first and I heard one of the men ask him, “Did you bring the crux slut?”

“Yes, Ann is in the car,” Mark told him deliberately using my name I think in hopes of them remembering I was a human.

I was really starting to get nervous, maybe I had made a mistake by saying no safe word. Mark opened my door and the men whistled and cheered.

“That slut is as hot as I remembered her!” one of them exclaimed.

“Oh, wow! She will look great dancing on the cross!” another said with excitement.

63cb7a4d8cbd44ff94366b357508e4d6.jpg
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 6

I stepped out of the car and straitened my skirt. “I am glad you approve gentlemen,” I said giving them my best smile.

“Oh yes, we certainly approve,” one of the men said.

“Well, where is this party?” I tried to bravely ask.

“The place is just a short walk from her,” one of the men explained”

I looked down at the strappy high heels I was wearing, “I hope it isn’t too much of a hike I didn’t bring walking shoes.” I teased as I lifted one of the strappy high heels and ran my hand seductively over my toned calves while wiggling my toes to show off my newly painted toenails.

“Don’t worry it isn’t far” one said I bit too eagerly.

280edc4b78fc4ac088f914dce940bb6a.jpg
 
Back
Top