[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Jobs


Hi. Since I enjoy the comic so much, I’m simultaneously creating my own version featuring 'my muse' so she can enjoy those pleasures too—heh heh. 😈😈😈

adb7e0e2-3d6f-4d43-a2d3-ebde7a8ab61e.png
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 7
4d9f7392272142acb441a433a7b6eff4_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
Two of the men led the way while the rest of us followed. I started to feel like a prisoner being led to my fate, which in a way I was. I took careful steps as the tall heels felt uneven on the dirt and gravel path. The flimsy black dress swishing as I walked showing off my long-toned legs. Each step brought me closer to the torture that awaited me. My mind started racing, what was I thinking when I agreed to this? How much is this going to hurt? Will Mark really let them keep me up there for as long as they want to?
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 8
e7cc0f7f81e2432c859561b37d6cf531_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
The men were right, after a short and treacherous walk we came to a clearing. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw it lying on the ground. It was a large wooden cross. This was it...no turning back now.

My eyes looked it over, the wood looked sturdy but still rather rough. It had not been sanded, and I could see splinters sticking out of it. Oh, shit they are going to nail my hands and feet to that thing, I thought.

My mind instinctively began looking for an escape route as my heart started beating faster. I realized that I didn’t have a clue where I was and that the five of them could easily stop me, besides they paid a lot, and I mean a lot of money to do this.

I had taken a couple of deep breaths to calm myself when I heard one of the men say, “Take that sexy dress off and let us see that hot body!”
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 9
7c7945521b514973adbe6b3b2e2d7808_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
Yes, I thought give them a little show and buy some time before the pain begins. I started to slowly swing my hips in a sexy rhythm. I pulled the bottom of the hem of my dress up over my hips revealing my sexy black G-string for the men to see. I could feel all their eyes on me like I was a piece of meat. I continued to lift my dress up. When I came to my breasts, I made sure to go extra slow revealing one breast to the men, then the other. I pulled it all the way over my head, held it out to the side then dropped it seductively into a heap at my feet. I was practically naked in front of these men, I could feel every eye looking me up and down, and I loved every minute of it.

“Yes, show us your tits!” one yelled.

“Her body is amazing look at her boobs!” yelled another, while I ran my hands across my breasts making circles around my nipples with my fingers as a I gave the men a flirtatious smile.

I felt the cool air on my nipples making them hard
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 10
20211ea58e724e379a1b24ddaddda8e2_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
“We can’t nail those pretty feet to the cross while you wear those shoes.” A man said in a low voice.

“Awe you don’t like my cute shoes?” I teased, lifting one foot, I slowly trailed my fingertips up the straps of the heels, then up the length of my bare leg starting at the ankle, up my calf and along my inner thigh, letting them sit there for an extra second that seemed like an eternity

“Oh, those shoes are sexy but take them off for us.” Another man ordered in a gruff voice.

I winked then bend down at the waist giving them a good view of my butt which the skimpy G-string didn’t cover as I undid the straps to each one and kicked them off.
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 11
10757c4babdb4d298d7bbfcabd094125_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
I stood up and moved some more, then struck a pose with my legs spread to show the guys my body, now naked except for a flimsy G-string. I ran my hands up and down my thighs then I slid my finger over the front of my G-string which was now damp with my excitement. The cold air against my skin and damp panties made my skin shiver as I could feel all the men staring at me

“She is gorgeous!” I heard one say.

“She is a perfect crux slut!” another exclaimed

“I am glad you like your crux slut,” I teased, my stomach still nervous for what was coming.

“Let’s get her nailed to the cross!” I heard one say making my heart skip a beat.
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 12
sitting on the cross_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
“Yes, let’s get the snuff slut on the cross so we can enjoy her cross dance.” I heard.

Oh shit! They called me a snuff slut; I hope that doesn’t mean…” I didn’t finish the thought.

“Get that nice ass of yours on the cross.” One of the guys ordered me. I swallowed hard then sat down on the cross feeling the rough wood against my bare ass. I looked up at them and smiled as I gave them another sexy pose.

I looked over at Mark and saw him smiling yet with some concern on his face. I gave him a reassuring wink.
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 13
laying on the cross good_AI-Upscaler_4x (1).jpg
I decided to continue the show while I still had some control. I laid back on the cross feeling the rough wooden beam against my bare back. A shiver went through my body as I spread my arms open, pressing my hands flat against the cross beam assuming a classic crucifixion pose.

I could see a bulge in every pair of pants including Marks even though he still looked a bit worried.

“She is stunning!” I heard one of the men say, “This crux slut is worth every penny we paid for her.”

I looked up at the men giving them a provocative smile, “So, which one of you will get to nail me?” I asked in a sexy voice.

A long silence followed the men were in disbelief. “I can’t believe she is going to go through with this,” I heard someone say.
 
[assistantann] 🙅‍♀️ Extreme Fantacies 14
I brought a hammer_AI-Upscaler_4x.jpg
“I brought a hammer and some nails; I will nail the slut to the cross.” I heard one of the men say. His words hit like a bolt of lightning. I could barely breathe as I watched the man approaching me with a hammer in one hand and a few long metal nails in the other. "Oh fuck...they are actually going to do this" I thought to myself.

As the man stood over me, my breathing got heavier. I could feel the rough wood digging into my back even more now, making all my nerves come alive. “You look so sexy little snuff slut I’ve always wanted to do this”

I took a deep breath and forced a nervous, almost inviting smile up at him. "I hope you enjoy it, Sir" was all I could manage to get out while I held my position on the cross.
 
Back
Top