Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Attachments Upload Progress Bar or Go to Last Attachment

• Thread starter Deleted member 2401
  • Start date

Deleted member 2401

Would there be a way to show an overall progress bar when uploading attachments?

If you upload 100 attachments at a time, you need to click the right arrow 96 times to be able to get to the last attachment. If you don't look at the last attachment, there is no way for you to know when the upload is finished so you can then insert the thumbnails.

If a progress bar is not possible, can it auto-scroll after each image is uploaded? Or a button to scroll to the last attachment being uploaded?

Thanks!

Would there be a way to show an overall progress bar when uploading attachments?

If you upload 100 attachments at a time, you need to click the right arrow 96 times to be able to get to the last attachment. If you don't look at the last attachment, there is no way for you to know when the upload is finished so you can then insert the thumbnails.

If a progress bar is not possible, can it auto-scroll after each image is uploaded? Or a button to scroll to the last attachment being uploaded?

Thanks!
That's one Annoying thing.
But I Found a Simple Trick to Verify if All the Files have been Uploaded.
I hope Everyone finds this Useful until the Mods implement the Progress Bar Feature.

Follow the Steps as Shown in GIF.
1. Place the Cursor in the space b/w the Images
2. Press Middle Mouse Button and Hold it and move mouse to the right.

Gif.gif

Last edited:
That's one Annoying thing.
But I Found a Simple Trick to Verify if All the Files have been Uploaded.
I hope Everyone finds this Useful until the Mods implement the Progress Bar Feature.

Follow the Steps as Shown in GIF.
1. Place the Cursor in the space b/w the Images
2. Press Middle Mouse Button and Hold it and move mouse to the right.

View attachment 126743

I know about that but unfortunately i had to uninstall the Logitech mouse software because it is interfering with some other critical apps

I know about that but unfortunately i had to uninstall the Logitech mouse software because it is interfering with some other critical apps
I think it will work with any mouse just fine, because it is the basic function of MMB.
Or I think Maybe you assigned custom funtions to that Button.

We can add a progress bar to make it easier to see the uploaded attachments. You can also click, hold, and drag the attachments so you don't have to click so many times. If you have any more QOL features/suggestions let me know.

Back
Top Bottom