Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

"Download all attachments" button

Outmatch

Any way we could have a button to download all attachments in a post?

Sometimes, many times, folks attach 20+ pictures and downloading them 1-by-1 is tedious :(

Thanks for considering.

The feature has been added. You should be able to download all attachments in a post at once.

1.) The download button for each set of posts will not work with Jdownloader. Do you suggest anything that can be done.

2.) Also, what is odd, is when I use the download button, the downloads either fail after a few minutes or the download speed Throtls and slows down a lot, and many times it still fails and a single download will take several times, as such the quota of how much we have already downloaded for that day will decrease because we have to download a large set several times.

I checked to see if this was VPN or Anti-Virus related but, that was not the issue. Just when you try and download a set of images especially large amounts of data the downloads either fails and you have to do it many times or it slows down alot and I do me a lot to finish a set, a such, we have to log out and login again over and over.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

1 . I've tried it with IDM and it works fine. Only single connection support for DDos reasons. If Jdowloader uses a single connection it should work (can't guarantee it as I haven't tried it myself).

2 . The downloader is meant to download lots of images/small files. It may not work well with large files above 1/1.5 GB such as posts containing big zip files. I plan to upgrade it in the future. For now you will have to download them one by one The speed should be 4-5 MB/s. Might have to look into that.

Back
Top Bottom