[B.J. Frazier] Femdom

Attachments

I'm looking for works by B.J. Frazier
specifically

And any others.
i found the following ebooks including '14-Day Lockdown with Goddess Serena', sharing. :) B.J. Frazier16.jpg B.J. Frazier15.jpg B.J. Frazier14.jpg B.J. Frazier13.jpg B.J. Frazier12.jpg B.J. Frazier11.jpg B.J. Frazier10.jpg B.J. Frazier9.jpg B.J. Frazier8.jpg B.J. Frazier7.jpg B.J. Frazier6.jpg B.J. Frazier5.jpg B.J. Frazier4.jpg B.J. Frazier3.jpg B.J. Frazier2.jpg B.J. Frazier1.jpg
 

Attachments

I have the complete work for the Mistress Managed 3-part series that was released as one eBook. The cover page in the EPUB leaves something to be desired, so I've included a substitute cover page I created that is a modification of the cover page for the 3rd book in the series.

In addition, I have included the separate cover pages for each of the three parts for those individuals who like to split up these collections into their individual parts.

If you wish to separate the complete collection into the three individual parts, the Prelude through Chapter 20 belongs to Book 1, Chapters 21 to 33 belongs to Book 2, and Chapters 34 to 46 belongs to Book 3.


Mistress Managed Complete (2020) - B.J. Frazier.jpg Mistress Managed Book 1 (2020) - B.J. Frazier.jpg Mistress Managed Book 2 (2020) - B.J. Frazier.jpg Mistress Managed Book 3 (2020) - B.J. Frazier.jpg
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Back
Top