[Bela04] Collection

Thank you for sharing your take on this. However, I'm afraid that it is a bit more complicated than "No real child" and "it's all just 3rd stop motion art". The (US) law relates to depicting minors but does not distinguish between real or fictional. In fact, (from my quick search) people have been incarcerated based on fictional (manga) content which depicted minors.
😲 Wait what? Now I'm scared...
 
I wonder if they could make a love story—or at least one that isn't too heavy on the humiliation. Come to think of it, I really ought to finish that fanfic DLC I'm working on... (P.S. That goth girl is great.)
 
That reminds me—I wonder if Bela04 is a man or a woman; market studies say that 75% of "+18" authors are women.
 
I wonder if they could make a love story—or at least one that isn't too heavy on the humiliation. Come to think of it, I really ought to finish that fanfic DLC I'm working on... (P.S. That goth girl is great.)
Years back, I wanted to fix most of the endings myself using Daz, unfortunately Bela04 wasn't willing to share what all he used to make them...😭 Unlike apfan, who was super nice enough to share all of his. 👌

After seeing what you've shown us so far, I have faith in you to finish what I couldn't do years ago. 👍
 
That reminds me—I wonder if Bela04 is a man or a woman; market studies say that 75% of "+18" authors are women.
Bela04 is a man, I remember asking him years ago on discord. Which why he doesn't do male AP's more often as he does females.
 
I wonder what kind of tastes we have. Personally, I’m into gamer girls—specifically from the 2000s, back when the internet was just emerging and *Left 4 Dead* was coming out (I had a girlfriend, but she died of COVID T-T ).
 
I wonder what kind of tastes we have. Personally, I’m into gamer girls—specifically from the 2000s, back when the internet was just emerging and *Left 4 Dead* was coming out (I had a girlfriend, but she died of COVID T-T ).
Dang! I'm sorry for your loss.😢
 
Dang! I'm sorry for your loss.😢
Don't worry, I didn't know either; their parents were very strict and never let me know—other than the fact that they’d changed their number and moved (I only found out six months later when their little brother logged into my girlfriend's Steam account and, well, told me...). I was also at university.
 
Yellow Flower.jpeg
A shout-out to the group—P.S., what do you think about yellow flowers?
 
Not bad, not a big fan of sunflowers tbh... love to see more content, do you have a account somewhere I could follow?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top