Juana
New member
Should i put more of my ideas here?Going to ask for whatever you guys want and my own ideas so yes keep them coming! Let me know what you guys want!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Should i put more of my ideas here?Going to ask for whatever you guys want and my own ideas so yes keep them coming! Let me know what you guys want!
I like this one a lot! Keep all them ideas coming guys!here's one. a little girl and his twin brother get aged up and their parents are aged down when a magic firework hits them on the 4th of july.
no worries, been a while since weāve had an update.Not sure but, I don't have any money to spare this time, sorry.
I wish he did more. He used to do a ton of it but itās slimmed down sadlyI don't know why Bela does not make female AR![]()
So itās impossible to ever see the full story? Seems like a great comicThere's a short AR sequence but, unfortunately from what I can understand, the rest of it is private to whoever commissioned it.
Thanks.Merry Christmas in July!
I sent a messageHello, I love AP and AR, I have submitted a lot of commissions in the past, gift clock, deal, the perfect family, I might do a lastcommisions but it is really expensive, so if you have idea with age swap, age transfer, like continuation of https://agearts.com/portfolio/the-deal-2016/ ,gift cloak , or make story very close, around 20 to 30 pages, if it is really good I will contact bela04 for more detail.
A man and woman go to a brand new casino and use all there money when they notice a room in the back that is much different and allows them to bet there age. Thatās where they fully lose it all.Hello, I love AP and AR, I have submitted a lot of commissions in the past, gift clock, deal, the perfect family, I might do a lastcommisions but it is really expensive, so if you have idea with age swap, age transfer, like continuation of https://agearts.com/portfolio/the-deal-2016/ ,gift cloak , or make story very close, around 20 to 30 pages, if it is really good I will contact bela04 for more detail.
Thank you!Merry Christmas in July!