Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyone’s got it?There is a new comic
![]()
Night Shift - by bela04 [Female AP, Male AR]|bela04|pixivFANBOX
A community to support creators' activities: pixivFANBOXwww.fanbox.cc
Thank you!Well... It's not a humiliation story but still feel cheated out of my money that there's no TF sequence...Should have been 900 JPY instead of 1800 JPY...
Thank you. I do like stories for once that don't revolve in humiliation and if anything I feel like they girls just end up being downright sadistic and selfish especially if it was a person they swap aged with genuinely cares about them.Well... It's not a humiliation story but still feel cheated out of my money that there's no TF sequence...Should have been 900 JPY instead of 1800 JPY...
Exactly. Sometimes one account will be more active than the other, that's just how it is.
His comics are same story but new nameThank you. I do like stories for once that don't revolve in humiliation and if anything I feel like they girls just end up being downright sadistic and selfish especially if it was a person they swap aged with genuinely cares about them.