[Bela04] Collection

Been some time since I last browsed the art, but finally managed to catch the archived contents in this place. Can't remember the full list of comics that have unbirth and pregnancy transformations, anyone got a list?
by memory:
role swap
a deal
Davey Baby
The perfect family
selfie
growing attention
the challenge
siblings change
 
Anyone know the title of belas old comic I remember there being a machine that malfunctioned and some sort of reality change field is following the guy
 
I tried looking through the pages, but I can't find these.
Does anyone have these by chance?

Moon Change - AR AP Animation​

​

Leaving - Animation

​

Stolen Dreams - New animation!​



​

​

 
Last edited:
Hello guys ! I'm searching for a few comics that I've got only screenshots of it because I was too dumb at that time to do a correct exportation from the Agearts site. Does someone know the name of these comics and tell me if you got them ? I already searched in all the comics on this thread and found nothing. ^^

23.webp
Capture d’écran (1655).png
Capture d’écran (2205).png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys ! I'm searching for a few comics that I've got only screenshots of it because I was too dumb at that time to do a correct exportation from the Agearts site. Does someone know the name of these comics and tell me if you got them ? I already searched in all the comics on this thread and found nothing. ^^

View attachment 2603377View attachment 2603378View attachment 2603379View attachment 2603380View attachment 2603381View attachment 2603382
The third picture no found
 

Attachments

My entire personal archive corrupted, so I was wondering, does anyone have chapters 3, 4, and 5 of the drone and a last of us tale joel's dream
 
My entire personal archive corrupted, so I was wondering, does anyone have chapters 3, 4, and 5 of the drone and a last of us tale joel's dream
Here it is ^^
 

Attachments

Back
Top