Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Can anyone recommend me cuckold stories with medieval settings or fantasy themes

naingko

Stories such as A vampire kiss by (my pen name) from storiesonline.net is okey too.
Thanks mates!!!

There's a medival story called "old man and the queen" on literotica. You can guess from the name what it's about. Fair warning though,the author didn't finish it,but there's just about enough material if you want to give it a go.

If you want fantasy, you many want to try some Japanese fantasy NTR novels. I was introduced to them on 8muses. I found them very enjoyable, but very different. Perhaps the best was "When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared"
I attach a translation, although unfinished, it is very very long and detailed.
I also attach a few more than were recommended on 8muses

Attachments

• When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared.zip
    When I was summoned to another world with RPG style, [Likes NTR] skill appeared.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • Magic Warrior White Love! The Heroine of Justice is Everyone’s Shared Meat Urinal.zip
    Magic Warrior White Love! The Heroine of Justice is Everyone’s Shared Meat Urinal.zip
    137.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Magical Princess Makina Volume 1.zip
    Magical Princess Makina Volume 1.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Magical Princess Makina Volume 2.zip
    Magical Princess Makina Volume 2.zip
    14 MB · Views: 10
  • NTR Fantasizing Tono and His Childhood Friend Kunoichi 1-21.epub
    221 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom