Can't Find a Deleted Literotica Story? Let Me Help!

oxa4r5t

Active member
If you’re looking for a story that was on Literotica but got deleted, and you can’t find it anywhere (not even on the Wayback Machine or Kristen Archive), just drop the title or author name here.

I’ll most likely be able to help you track it down.

Just wanna help the community out!
 
Stories by Singularity, please. Especially Freeze Frame.

[None of the usual suspects can help and Wayback is fragmentary]

There is one other option. It looks like they still have a Literotica account, so you should be able to email them?

Do you remember what the story entailed? I've considered whether AI could impute the missing pages. Actually, I'm sure it can. What I don't know is whether it would be any good. I think it would stand a much better chance of the missing content was at least partially known. Although in this case, I think there's a lot of missing pages...
 
[None of the usual suspects can help and Wayback is fragmentary]

There is one other option. It looks like they still have a Literotica account, so you should be able to email them?

Do you remember what the story entailed? I've considered whether AI could impute the missing pages. Actually, I'm sure it can. What I don't know is whether it would be any good. I think it would stand a much better chance of the missing content was at least partially known. Although in this case, I think there's a lot of missing pages...
I think the start of the story was at a college frat party. The freeze frame title came from pictures on the wall.
 
Hello, i was wondering if you guys have an archive of all its to an author named Cougar Misty in an app called Medium, i cant read many of the author's stories since it seems i need to subscribe first which is a bummer. I hope you do have access to many of his/her stories since i wanted to read it
 
Back
Top