Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[CRAZYXXX3DWORLD] Legacy

I'm not so sure it was continued... Chapter 57 is from 2018 I think (at least according to the meta data)
2018? Ugh… within the world of the internet it is like talking about the Middle Ages. Ha ha ha

Something else I've never been able to find... Mostly because I got to wade through a shitload of search results for Discworld's 'Auditors of Reality'
anyone got the video that got hinted at with Episode 28? (image was not part of the post here)
Legacy28-000-.jpg

Something else I've never been able to find... Mostly because I got to wade through a shitload of search results for Discworld's 'Auditors of Reality'
anyone got the video that got hinted at with Episode 28? (image was not part of the post here)
View attachment 188069
That sounds like a mission for "Super Pirate" and it's not me, by the way. I'm just "Poor Pirate". Ha ha ha.
But I'll still see if I can find something about it.

Rename CRAZYXXX3DWORD on CRAZYXXX3DWORLD so people can find on search
Hi, friend.
You're right, an overlooked mistake. Thank you for communicating this (Although greetings are never unnecessary, giving orders if they are often unnecessary)
Greetings.

Back
Top Bottom