Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Daval3D Discussion Thread

NGS, broooo!!!!
I just got the leaked pages, but they are in Russian and I don’t know if it is worth uploading I can’t understand shit
Bro send it to me my telegram
NGS, broooo!!!!
I just got the leaked pages, but they are in Russian and I don’t know if it is worth uploading I can’t understand shit
Send it me bro iam waiting to see

You got it or not I didn't understand
I don't have it and that's it, why are you talking to me if the person who said I had it was a certain fool465 I asked him if I could send it, for a little skinny

I don't have it and that's it, why are you talking to me if the person who said I had it was a certain fool465 I asked him if I could send it, for a little skinny
Ok bro I got confused by name I think no one send they are just saying

NGS, broooo!!!!
Send the images, there's nothing that Google Translate can't solve

Everything is ready
David is fucking his aunt in the marital bed
Alice is ready to catch them
And Peter is in the starting blocks …..

It's interesting to see a screenshot taken at 48 votes into a poll.

my friend you don't have seen the TO7 (1-10) !!! peter appear in page 3 and 6 also daval was very clear about peter ......
also is known this is an english language forum, as daval's sub there is nowhere in these 10 pages I got something for peter's come back to action . provide a translation to prove your words ....."peter is back..."

Last edited:
my friend you don't have seen the TO7 (1-10) !!! peter appear in page 3 and 6 also daval was very clear about peter ......
also is known this is an english language forum, as daval's sub there is nowhere in these 10 pages something for peter's come back to action . provide a translation to prove your words ....."peter is back..."
What is story for mt7

Someone can translate the last picture in English, please? I (and most of us) don't understand Russian.

Oh hell no! don't you dare touch Alice, I could understand Aaron fucking her for revenge, but I don't want to see that ugly bastard fuck her... I agree that Peter should have his own comic, but only because I don't want to see him here anymore.

The survey is already old, and I don't know how accurate it can be, but it has been changing since the publication of the last issue. I sincerely hope that Uncle Peter stays or that he has his own comics with Sarah in another location, like an asylum after the operation that was mentioned in Together.
This is an old poll and the majority voted against the Uncle Peter character... but it did not mattered since Daval kept him in the comic anyways, so it was just to pretend he cared, lol.

Back
Top Bottom