Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] Immoral Desires

id preview? i think it's daniel with sofia. i don't know what daval will do with this update but i think a sex between them take me out from reading this comics like i've done with sn

For dykan, you haven't posted spoiler for id8 92-101 or it's forbidden by daval.
my friend all these days I prepare to post for au naturel 20. I don't know if you follow that comic also I see a lot of likes to already posted from trille but I can make one........

Please make sure that what you publish is not published. Duplicity of content is a problem, friend, and it confuses users, thanks.
Ah, didn't see it had been posted before. Only saw the last one in the thread and that stopped at page 60.

Preview of new ID.
Guess who’s dick 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
I know you need it, so I'm sending you this update friends
We don't need these images in poor quality.
These high quality images have already been published earlier on the forum.
You need to follow the posts on the forum.

We don't need these images in poor quality.
These high quality images have already been published earlier on the forum.
You need to follow the posts on the forum.

I'm sorry for posting the images in duplicate and I delete the post, but you'll save that tone for your friends at school, friend.
For the 3 shitty pics you've published, don't try to address me in that tone.
Here everyone who posts things makes mistakes sometimes, which you don't do because you only parasitize the content that the rest of us publish.

I'm sorry for posting the images in duplicate and I delete the post, but you'll save that tone for your friends at school, friend.
For the 3 shitty pics you've published, don't try to address me in that tone.
Here everyone who posts things makes mistakes sometimes, which you don't do because you only parasitize the content that the rest of us publish.
Sorry. I did not mean that.
The one who does nothing does not make mistakes.
Thanks for your posts on the forum.

Sorry. I did not mean that.
The one who does nothing does not make mistakes.
Thanks for your posts on the forum.
I sincerely appreciate your apology. All forgotten and I hope to see you here a lot and if you need something and it is in my hand, don't worry, I will try to do it for you.

Slowly, Daval is making the dicks as inconsistent as Pegasus, this is 100% Daniel but for some reason he look bigger.

Slowly, Daval is making the dicks as inconsistent as Pegasus, this is 100% Daniel but for some reason he look bigger.
I think it's actually a little difficult to maintain consistency with the anatomy of the characters. In fact, I think Lana's character also suffered from body changes. And if I remember correctly, so did Liam. Simply, it is because in some cases the artist evolves or involution, and changes some things of the designs, to make them more aesthetic, or to fit his new drawing style. Anyway, you just have to wait to see the new pages and see if the change in the size of Daniel's dick is due to something in the story itself. Just be patient.

<my spoiler for 92-101>
the latest teaser is the 92 image, alex was abanton in image 42 so he is aroused and send daniel to terrace to fuck lana. I mark this scene in image94 because lana as walk next to alex is thinking about daniel .... "WON'T RECEIVE SEXY MASSAGES FROM MY SON AGAIN" for me daval enter the next level and set lana in the middle of the two men, daniel as seen lana with alex walk away he is thinking...."WHAT IS DAD UP TO?THIS IS SUSPICIOUS"...... daniel stay behind the wall and see alex grab lana from behind ready for fuck I love what daniel said in this scene...."GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MOM'S TITS!"..... .in next scene daniel decide to keep alex him away from lana and be ....."THE ONLY MAN FOR LANA"...... . sofia enter the house behind daniel as she need to drink some water. in next scene sofia is watching alex fucking lana from behind, (I guess) with her stomach on table and daniel walk to terrace. next scene sofia ask daniel to stay if he wish a few mins in next scene sofia is thinking daniel watching lana and alex from curiocity so she push daniel against the wall and kneels down in last scene of the update sofia has infront of her daniel's cock and she say...."OH, MY GOD! GOD DAMN, THAT'S BIG!" .
for my eyes so far daval use sofia to make the relationship lana-daniel's more close.
also considering that alex has already had a few beers he surely won't be able to satisfy lana .

Last edited:
I don't think this comic will show any sexual intercourse besides Lana and Daniel, Daval has been successful with just written situations that end in Daniel tricking Lana into having sex and Lana falling to her inner desires.

<my spoiler for 92-101>
the latest teaser is the 92 image, alex was abanton in image 42 so he is aroused and send daniel to terrace to fuck lana. I mark this scene in image94 because lana as walk next to alex is thinking about daniel .... "WON'T RECEIVE SEXY MASSAGES FROM MY SON AGAIN" for me daval enter the next level and set lana in the middle of the two men, daniel as seen lana with alex walk away he is thinking...."WHAT IS DAD UP TO?THIS IS SUSPICIOUS"...... daniel stay behind the wall and see alex grab lana from behind ready for fuck I love what daniel said in this scene...."GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MOM'S TITS!"..... .in next scene daniel decide to keep alex him away from lana and be ....."THE ONLY MAN FOR LANA"...... . sofia enter the house behind daniel as she need to drink some water. in next scene sofia is watching alex fucking lana from behind, (I guess) with her stomach on table and daniel walk to terrace. next scene sofia ask daniel to stay if he wish a few mins in next scene sofia is thinking daniel watching lana and alex from curiocity so she push daniel against the wall and kneels down in last scene of the update sofia has infront of her daniel's cock and she say...."OH, MY GOD! GOD DAMN, THAT'S BIG!" .
for my eyes so far daval use sofia to make the relationship lana-daniel's more close.
also considering that alex has already had a few beers he surely won't be able to satisfy lana .
l really like how Daval knows the essence of his characters, especially Daniel. Having fits of jealousy because someone else is with Lana, and that person is not him. I'd like to know what else Lana is thinking about all this. Plus, obviously realizing that she's slowly falling for Daniel like this. I'm very intrigued to see how this part of the story unfolds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom