Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Daval3D] Immoral Desires

I hope the matter ends with reproaches, apologies, and kisses, and then at their home or in a hotel after husband goes on a trip, there will be hot sex with confessions, especially from Lana.

ID8 teaser...
lana take daniel to his room.....
for punishment...
GMgSUGGWwAAEIHx.jpg

in this image 50 lana left sofia and martha sure horny and maybe ungry.......

Last edited:
It's time for Daniel to have sex with Sofia, she's not as sensual as Lana, but she needs his affection, Daval could make them have sex, he needs to add new women for the protagonists too

I thought this spoiler was from the previous chapter and not from these page updates, anyway, it's hard, I can't wait for Daniel to have sex with Sofia
sorry but I think daval so far use sofia to "open" lana to daniel, as you see in last bath scene daval make lana expressing her feelings loud to convince sofia that she is with alex. now daval use like a surgeon sofia and martha to expose lana's feelings I'm sure daval will setup a fuck for sofia with daniel but not with lana around...

sorry but I think daval so far use sofia to "open" lana to daniel, as you see in last bath scene daval make lana expressing her feelings loud to convince sofia that she is with alex. now daval use like a surgeon sofia and martha to expose lana's feelings I'm sure daval will setup a fuck for sofia with daniel but not with lana around...
Perhaps you are right and I think it's a very good idea.

Maybe Lana will take Daniel into a room and scold him non-stop or Lana overwhelm by her emotion, will fuck Daniel and admit that she was very jealous. The question is, how will Daval makes it? Is it quicky sex or long sex? If long sex, how will Daval make Alex or the two milfs not to follow Lana and Daniel inside?
Still, there's a lot of possibilities to happen. One thing is for sure, almost all of us is being excited in waiting on what will happen next.
Great job, Daval!

Last edited:
She will take Daniel out of the house under the pretext of her anger at him, so they will go to a hotel, or she will carry her bags and return to her house, and then the story will continue.

She will take Daniel out of the house under the pretext of her anger at him, so they will go to a hotel, or she will carry her bags and return to her house, and then the story will continue.
It could happen. But I think the others will be more suspicious.

Sofia will try to have sex with Daniel. I'm excited also about the possibility that Martha may put a plan to have a taste of Daniel's dick as she was amazed by it.

I think Sophie will want to be intimate with Daniel even more. Lana understands this perfectly well. She also understands that women will start making plans and hunting for Daniel. Whatever happens, Lana will try to keep Daniel by her side. To keep him close, you can only have sex... It's morning now, the people are awake. Having sex is dangerous. I think all the events will take place in the evening after the party.

........"from the known site but without advertise the site"

Attachments

• ID8a.jpg
    ID8a.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom