Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The answer lies at the beginning of the story: She’s been a model for several decades, so she’s very attached to her image (a bit of a “glass-case” type...)—she didn’t embrace her role as a mother, she didn’t develop traditional maternal bonds with him, and she didn’t want him to call her “Mom” but rather by her first name. It’s a good idea—it makes it easier to break through the parent-child barrier.Is Laura supposed to be his mother…?
If so, then why does the boy ‘call’ her by her ‘name’ instead of ‘saying’ mom…?!?
There is too much AI involved in generating the models.I’ve seen the first issue, and I see some problems with it.
There is too much AI involved in generating the models.
I assume this is why the image sizes are disproportionate.
The text leaves a lot to be desired, both in terms of how the lettering looks (not very good) and the spelling errors.
I feel the speech bubbles were added in a rather sloppy way; looking at page 37, it even seems like one bubble was superimposed over another (where it says "Laura!"), which makes me wonder if there’s an alternative version where she has a different kind of relationship with him or calls him by a different name.
I also noticed some recycled pages (29 and 30; 67, 74, and 80; 75 and 78).
And I find it very strange that the last page (101) lacks the usual "To be continued" or "End of episode" notice.
That said, the story itself strikes me as interesting and full of potential.
My advice to the artist: more craftsmanship, less AI. Optimize image sizes and improve the appearance of the speech bubbles.
Edit: I just saw that the artist's Suscribestar account is under review. I wish the guy all the luck in the world and hope they don't shut it down.
Hello DesireLama,About speakıng bubles, ı have changed tem so, so many tımes. For some unholy reason fındıng proper speakıng bubles were one of the hardest parts of my work lol. Also my fırst pages the relatıonshıp of laura and jake were obvıous but sınce there are many problems wıth ıncest ı had to change ıt to a more ımplıed varıaton rather then a dırect one and sınce my smart ass dıd not saved the photoshop fıles ı lıterally put speakıng bubles over speakıng bubles. Lesson learned ı need to save everythıng.
You have saıd letters looks (not very good) could you suggest some fonts for me ı would love to change them, ı was just usıng basıc comıc sans.
Your file sizes are perfect. At least in this regard, you stand out from the junk formats that most creators sell us.Thank you for brıngıng ımage sıze problem to my attentıon. I have found a method to optımıze them wıthout loss of qualıty. All my fıles from now on wıll pe publıshed as compressed.
You just need to offer two versions:
That way, everyone can choose the format that works best for them. As for me, I’m done with JPG—it’s the MP3 of image formats, and it’s pretty terrible.
- The current one, in PNG with no additional compression (lossless).
- A JPG version (lossy) around 1 MB per file.
I work with 16-bit per layer because it’s worlds apart from 8-bit per layer, especially when it comes to gradients. This also increases the file size accordingly. But size isn’t the deciding factor—neither for editing, nor for storage, nor for online hosting.
That beıng saıd readıng ı have a restaurant scene ın the upcomıng chapters and you wıll be bothered by how empty the table ıs![]()
I really dont lıke and dont understand why almost every comıch ın thıs genre has gıgantıc boobs and even more so gıgantıc penıs sızes, ıt personally kılls the story for me and makes me feel lıke watchıng porn. The best part about adult comıcs ıs that they are real, no matter how absurd the story ıs, ın that unıverse those thıngs happened. So wıth just a lıttle bıt of realısım ıt can gıve you stımulant that nothıng else can as ıt gave to me by works of many great comıc and game devlopers. (That beıng saıd ı do have bıg boobs and bıg penıs ın my fırst comıc) ı was goıng to make laura a tomboy but ı decıded to go for the safer optıon for my fırst comıc and ıt dıd not really fıt her chracter eıther, ı have another comıc planned for (Tomboy Mılf)
I'll send you a PM with some info about ComfyUI.Lackıng textures that are belıevable for chracters age.
Thıs ıs actually somethıng ı focused on ı have searched for many morphes even started to learn blender(allthough blender ıs a long long road) lackıng wrınkles and imperfections on her skın does effect the perceptıon of age and ı wıll focus on these more ın future comıcs. I am experımentıng wıth many morphs. Recently ı have tıred to mımıc how boobs jıggle whıle havıng sex, comıng up and down wıth every ımpact, ı would lıke you to comment on that aswell ıf ıt looked belıavable and good or ı should dump the ıdea or ımprove on ıt.
Agaın thank you for your support.