Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Well Nini is keeping me busy ... which is a good thing, I suppose! She came out with 2 new clips; one, continuing the misadventures of Sachiko and the Principal. This time ... meat is on the menu! The second, a brilliant little short based on the Court Dancer images that were posted yesterday ...simply called ... .Dance! 😍😍
MEGA: [D13] Dance [Clip] ( ... it works!!!;)(y) )
Who is she ?
a) Penny❤️‍🔥
b) Sachiko⚽⚽
c) Kokomi😇😈
d) ikoku😍

No. Nini has a few outstanding projects on hold (Billiards, 5 Colored Rangers ... and others, I can't think of at this point :coffee:😵‍💫), but she apparently wants to complete Kokomi's adventures first ... then continue. Hard to say with her; she's very mercurial as far as most animators go, and she often changes her mind on
many projects. I'm assuming Assassination Nation is just one of many ideas mulling around in that mind of hers. It may be in the works, but there hasn't been
any announcements since the "trailer" debuted. I always try to post her announcements the day/evening they happen. So far, no mention of it. :whistle:
No updates, got it😞, well at least you gave me a nice word to add in my vocabulary "Mercurial"🤔.

Who is she ?
a) Penny❤️‍🔥
b) Sachiko⚽⚽
c) Kokomi😇😈
d) ikoku😍
Body-wise ... she looks like Sachiko (remember, Sachiko is an exhibitionist!) ... who knows what hidden talents that woman has ( I mean, besides getting naked in dirty restrooms, and having "rape" fantasies). I suppose my question about Sachiko is ... will she ever get those leather pants around that firm, phat ass? :unsure: I think the Principal is on to something, that may help ... 🤪

Attachments

• Sachiko 01.JPG
    Sachiko 01.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Sachiko 02.JPG
    Sachiko 02.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Sachiko 03.JPG
    Sachiko 03.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Sachiko 04.JPG
    Sachiko 04.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Sachiko 05.JPG
    Sachiko 05.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Sachiko 06.JPG
    Sachiko 06.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 71
Body-wise ... she looks like Sachiko (remember, Sachiko is an exhibitionist!) ... who knows what hidden talents that woman has ( I mean, besides getting naked in dirty restrooms, and having "rape" fantasies). I suppose my question about Sachiko is ... will she ever get those leather pants around that firm, phat ass? :unsure: I think the Principal is on to something, that may help ... 🤪
Well, yeah, Kokomi is more fairer and I don't think Nini would want to change that so it couldn't be her, penny has a mole on her left breast so not that either, that leaves us with Sachiko and I don't know who Ikoku is🤷‍♂️.

Ikoku is actually Penny in disguise. Believe it or not, a couple of years ago, other subscribers stated they were getting tired of Penny, as she had been Nini's
go to girl for years, with few exceptions. Nini created anew cast of characters to give Penny a rest. Last "actual" appearance by name, was in Supporting Education, which unfortunately, we can't we can't post here, due to the age of the student that Penny ended up in the sack with. I do miss her and
I wish she would get another story of her own. Still, her "model" still appears in Nini's works, now and again, even if not by name.
Here was Nini's intro to the "new actresses, back in March '23:
From left to right ... Kumiko, Penny, Miyoko
Kumiko, Penny, Miyoko.jpg

Attachments

• New Chara 01.JPG
    New Chara 01.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Ikoku (Penny).JPG
    Ikoku (Penny).JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Ikoku is actually Penny in disguise. Believe it or not, a couple of years ago, other subscribers stated they were getting tired of Penny, as she had been Nini's
go to girls for years, with few exceptions. Nini created anew cast of characters to give Penny a rest. Last "actual" appearance by name, was in Supporting Education, which unfortunately, we can't we can't post here, due to the age of the student that Penny ended up in the sack with. I do miss her and
I wish she would get another story of her own. Still, her "model" still appears in Nini's works, now and again, even if not by name.
Here was Nini's intro to the "new actresses, back in March '23:
From left to right ... Kumiko, Penny, Miyoko
View attachment 315301
And we're moving right along.

Looks like 2 days and (approximately} 9 hours until the next NEW posting of Incense ... time flies by while you're having fun ... right?
Appreciate the patience ... (y)

What ever happened to billards she got side tracked with the other projects that keep popping up?

Looks like 2 days and (approximately} 9 hours until the next NEW posting of Incense ... time flies by while you're having fun ... right?
Appreciate the patience ... (y)
Just wanna know is Incense game or videos?? Like I am confused a bit 😅😅
I remember well u posted that Incense is html type game and will be available once done🤔 So upcoming new posting will be same video or we will be finally able to play game🙈🙈
And thanks for superb work O'jisan & other mods i truly appreciate 🫶🫰

Just wanna know is Incense game or videos?? Like I am confused a bit 😅😅
I remember well u posted that Incense is html type game and will be available once done🤔 So upcoming new posting will be same video or we will be finally able to play game🙈🙈
And thanks for superb work O'jisan & other mods i truly appreciate 🫶🫰
Personally, I dislike the "renpy" type games; they are repetitive (ie: "go into room ... nothing in room ... go back ... rinse,repeat ...blah, blah, blah"), and not at all that clever; IMHO. What I'm trying to do in the meantime, is construct a video from point "A" to completion. I just want to watch a video without all those redundant cues, and endless tedium. So, until Nini finishes "the game"., there is no point to post Incense [the HTML Game] until it's completion. I'm just making a video for myself to watch, and at the same time, share with you all. It's basically for my personal viewing. I am re-writing the script a bit, so the two separate paths flow together, in one seamless story, which IS NOT Nini's intention.
If you want "the game", I suggest not watching what I've posted, due to "spoilers", until Nini completes Incense, whenever that is ...? Truthfully, I think it's a time saving device on her part, so she doesn't have to map out an entire story all at once; there's one story-line with more sex, and one with very little. To write an entire story takes time, such as Business Trip. Maybe she likes these type of games, but with each release, she does suggest how to watch them WITHOUT playing the game.; so basically, playing the game is one option. I chose not to. ;)
Not to worry, when the game is complete (?), I'll post it all here, in it's entirety. (y)

Last edited:
What ever happened to billards she got side tracked with the other projects that keep popping up?
As I've said before, Billiards is on "hold" and she'll return to it after Kokomi's adventures have concluded ... hopefully. Billiards has been an ever-changing project for her for about a year now. It's first incarnation was about a woman hustled into playing a "strip-if-you-lose" stakes game, with the Penny character refusing to give up, while her boyfriend is passed out at the bar. Photography Club was originally set to star Penny Zhang, not Kokomi. It's very obvious that Nini changes her mind a lot, and refashions stories as they progress; it's how her creative process works; which can be a little frustrating at times ... especially for fans. :rolleyes:
I've asked her twice about Billiards' status, and she states "after" Kokomi is completed she will return to it. All we can do is wait ... and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Personally, I dislike the "renpy" type games; they are repetitive (ie: "go into room ... nothing in room ... go back ... rinse,repeat ...blah, blah, blah"), and not at all that clever; IMHO. What I'm trying to do in the meantime, is construct a video from point "A" to completion. I just want to watch a video without all those redundant cues, and endless tedium. So, until Nini finishes "the game"., there is no point to post Incense [the HTML Game] until it's completion. I'm just making a video for myself to watch, and at the same time, share with you all. It's basically for my personal viewing. I am re-writing the script a bit, so the two separate paths flow together, in one seamless story, which IS NOT Nini's intention.
If you want "the game", I suggest not watching what I've posted, due to "spoilers", until Nini completes Incense, whenever that is ...? Truthfully, I think it's a time saving device on her part, so she doesn't have to map out an entire story all at once; there's one story-line with more sex, and one with very little. To write an entire story takes time, such as Business Trip. Maybe she likes these type of games, but with each release, she does suggest how to watch them WITHOUT playing the game.; so basically, playing the game is one option. I chose not to. ;)
Not to worry, when the game is complete (?), I'll post it all here, in it's entirety. (y)
🫶🫶 Thank u for clearing my doubts O'jisan and sorry for making u write so much 😁😁 Arigatō 😉

🫶🫶 Thank u for clearing my doubts O'jisan and sorry for making u write so much 😁😁 Arigatō 😉
You're welcome. Just wanted everyone, including you, to know, why I do, what I do! (y)
PS. It's not out of altruism ... I'm a selfish little shit! ;)

Last edited:
Incense V1.1-V1.2
  • 3D
  • 2:30 AM
    Friday, March 8, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: o_O
    Since Nini is in Singapore, we'll take advantage of her time zone and declare "it's Friday the 8th, somewhere". That means our releases for March, are just starting. Today's post is Incense V1.2 ... bundled nicely V1.1 ...
    My lingering questions after watching this month's installment are: will Father ever receive his "effin" hammer" (?) ... and, just how stupid is the son supposed to be? These and more pressing questions will NOT be answered in this month's tale! Enjoy ...

LINK DELETED: Look for updated file

Capture 03a.JPG

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom