Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Thick body, big tits and cute innocent face.

Kokomi and her are beautiful. Thanks for that pic.
You are right especially kokomi's innocent expression and her hot back😘

Kokomi's hot back with brothers scene is going to be in my mind forever as in the whole KCD series...no one can forget this scene. It's legit hot 🥵 and shows real potential of Kokomi.

About Penny she has the lewd face and naughty mind and body which makes her "Queen". She is freaking hot and has been the first woman of NiNi's career.💘

Bob is the "Ruler" of these hot and sexy ladies🗿🖤

Attachments

• KCD-V5.jpg
    KCD-V5.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Relax 01.JPG
    Relax 01.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 32
  • KDC-BL2.jpg
    KDC-BL2.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 35
hello everyone, i have a small question, can anyone tell me stuff about nini ? like what made them start this, who they are and in general what is the lore behind their works ? im just really interested lol

girls of the month? who do you like more? Kokomi or Classic Penny? :unsure:

View attachment 325963 View attachment 325964

Oh damn..this is a hard one...but i'm gonna lean toward Penny, since she been around a tad bit longer than Kokomi, but Kokomi is a close 2nd--like Penny is 100%, and Kokomi is 99.99% lol..but that ass Kokomi got--LAWD!!! My opinion is it's more toner than Penny's but that's my opinion..they both hot and sexxy...:cool:

Last edited:
Well, once the euphoria of KDC has passed, we still have one more surprise left, And since it is a surprise I cannot reveal more details, I can only leave you this screenshot :whistle:

Cookie.jpg

a cookie for whoever guesses what it is :giggle:

PS: The release will be on the 16th, so stay tuned (y)

Well, once the euphoria of KDC has passed, we still have one more surprise left, And since it is a surprise I cannot reveal more details, I can only leave you this screenshot :whistle:

View attachment 423324

Hmm🤔, this background seems familiar to this one novel game titled "Netorare Inbo Bukken". If its reanimated to Virt A Mate version, that would be exciting!!

hello everyone, i have a small question, can anyone tell me stuff about nini ? like what made them start this, who they are and in general what is the lore behind their works ? im just really interested lol
As far s i know, nini(Distrit13)is a Japanese, a female, a fashipn/clthes designer. like you know, Jav/hentai comics is around in Japanese llfe, a industry whitch grows durning the 70's modern times in japan, and also the computer, intrnet, android phone mkes this unique culture fast propagate, from children to adult, both japnese might touch it, so maybe nini seem affected and also her fashion designer's professipnal study, need to know the body/posture. finqlly, formed Nini's style.You can also ask o'gisam/CVXtreme3D and each other one, i'm a new fan durning these days and what l know is read the flour from page one to the newest 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 423324

Well the only story I can of which was set in an apartment is Supporting Education, although, the apartment in it was in a better condition.

Attachments

• 1713165926286.png
    1713165926286.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
theres no dwarf works from nini old works from twitter, how am i supposed to get the collection 😂

1713177185906.png

Hey guys, just want to ask quick question... Do u guys know the sequel about five colour ranger? U know, right now Nini are mainly focus make incense and Kokomi right? Any information about next video five colour ranger? Btw the new kokomi video ARE SOO HOT🥰🥵🥵🥵🥵 I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF KOKOMI EPISODE especially with bob damnn
07e33c91ac4cafb70265492334274dd1886ce2e2b5d45b378eca2884aec13b11.jpg

Hey guys, just want to ask quick question... Do u guys know the sequel about five colour ranger? U know, right now Nini are mainly focus make incense and Kokomi right? Any information about next video five colour ranger? Btw the new kokomi video ARE SOO HOT🥰🥵🥵🥵🥵 I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF KOKOMI EPISODE especially with bob damnnView attachment 424338
There is 3 vol. but I recommend look at vol3 first because Ojisan might already combine it already
F95 Bord Creating problems again
Many people don't understand.Why do we have rules ....
Sadly yeah 😞

Its Doomed Love, isn't it?
Indeed my friend, it is Doomed Love, a round of applause and a well-deserved cookie for our friend FalanaDhimkana, Well, at least one Bro from the troop took my attention, which I appreciate and I have always said it, with a Bro who participates, it is well worth the effort, Moving on to the act in question, I must say, modestly aside, that it is one of the best jobs I have done so far, since the cropping and space for the subtitles it's almost not noticeable, It's almost as if Nini had recently released him, when master O'jisan returns I will ask him if that he does or I do the English version since I have the master of the translation and the subtitling saved, It's just doing the opposite and replacing the subtitles in Spanish into English, At the moment it is being uploaded to the server so tomorrow the 16th I will do the release and you will tell me if I am exaggerating hehe! :giggle: so stay tuned and vote if you want the English version in this format (y)

Yipy.jpg

FalanaDhimkana you are my hero Bro! ..... Saludous amigous :giggle:

Last edited:
I asked nini the other day about her deleted and not recovered videos, and today suddenly magically she provide it in mediafire old works 😂 the inconsistency . . .

Back
Top Bottom