Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

This image is from Teach .... Nini's first full-length VAM release. Multiple chapter's of a wife being blackmailed into performing sexual acts for a trio of "dwarfs"
who own a local bar. Yep ... you guessed it ... the dwarfs look like young teens (how much allowance do they receive to own a fucking bar??!! :unsure: ). Of course, the ending definitely puts it in the abyss known as SHOTA. Though very humorous, we can't post it here ... but at least you have a title to search for now.
Is there any sites that you can upload all the work secretly?

[D13] Grandfather Eps. 1-2.5 [CensoredEdit]
  • 3D
  • I've gone into Nini/D13's Grandfather ... the more I reviewed it (and read it), it clearly states that the teen in question suffers from "dwarfism" ... it's even spelled out verbatim in the final scenes. I'm really not certain if Nini could have done things differently. Unfortunately, people see what they want to see, and initial images\of the teen in question are somewhat ambiguous ... I've done a complete re-edit of the first 3 episodes (a lot of editing necessary, as Nini was pretty damn sloppy in her earlier works ... and I've added half of the the third episode, right up to the point where the teen comes into play (pun intended ;) ). I wrapped it up as coherently possible, which pains me. After this one is rendered, I'm going back in and editing a complete version and presenting it to the Mods ... keeping my fingers crossed all the way. I think it's fairly obvious the kid is older. It will either sink or float ... I'm pessimistic, at best, but, you never know. :unsure:
    The trouble that Nini has, it's she originates from a country (Japan), where "shota" manga is, in a word, "extremely commonplace" ... so considering this, it probably never dawned on her that this would become a problem for her. It's only been the past year or so that some sites have pulled back on what's allowable, and what is not. We seem to be going through a ultra-conservative cultural wave in the West (just look at the "culture-wars" going on in Florida and other states, in the US). Even mentioning "gay" or "alternative" lifestyles in regular books is enough ammunition necessary to have them pulled from schools or library shelves. Apparently, it's something to be feared by close-minded folk. :cautious:
    Off my soapbox for now, but I am posting the "NON-SHOTA" version of Grandfather Eps. 1- 2.5. Let you imaginations fill in the blanks at the end ... it's the best I can manage given the circumstances. Apologies ... but I still hope it's enjoyable for you: (y)

MEGA: [D13] Grandfather Eps. 1-2.5 [CensoredEdit]
    KEY: Z1cvhr22l0bZ-le6VDS_vW0gpiaC0jXmvPqJXXAd9RQ

PS
    . PLEASE ... I would appreciate a halt to asking for "obvious" shota videos ... it's just NOT going to happen here ...

Attachments

• GF2.5_01.JPG
      GF2.5_01.JPG
      123.7 KB · Views: 63
    • Grandfather 02.JPG
      Grandfather 02.JPG
      137.9 KB · Views: 63
    • GF2.5_03.JPG
      GF2.5_03.JPG
      127.8 KB · Views: 76
    • GF2.5_04.JPG
      GF2.5_04.JPG
      206.5 KB · Views: 52
    • GF2.5_05.JPG
      GF2.5_05.JPG
      133.3 KB · Views: 57
    • GF2.5_08.JPG
      GF2.5_08.JPG
      196.1 KB · Views: 70
    2:00 AM+
    Wednesday, January 24, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

The latest release in the Urban Strange Tales_Tentacle Hell, has more of a "Twilight Zone" vibe to it, than any of Nini's previous works. It's somewhat of a dramatic and experimental departure for her, reminiscent of her very early work, Boshi Koukan. It is not the usual erotica released by her.
    I can't say enough about it, I think it's amazing. Really ... you just need to watch it, then wonder ... where does she go from here ...? :unsure:
    MEGA: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Tentacle Hell V0.1 [Edit]
    KEY
    : wtR8nmMdUEk8JE7bYyGr11ii_aq2Xnyo1_nw64JorZ8
    Tf... Looks like nini put her horror imagination into something really fascinating... The projection was great... real question is what turn will this story gonna take?? 😮

Just wanna commend everybody for staying patience and sane dealing with people not knowing the rules or adjusting to the changes.

Its a growing pain but I'm sure it'll thin out eventually.

Just wanna commend everybody for staying patience and sane dealing with people not knowing the rules or adjusting to the changes.

Its a growing pain but I'm sure it'll thin out eventually.
    Definitely, a work in progress ... o_O :sleep:

hi i maybe completly wrong but i saw an animation it was about a lady who wanted to evict a short dude from an apartment but got banged insted. was that NINI's past work by any chance? becouse i can t find it anywhere thx for the help in advance

hi i maybe completly wrong but i saw an animation it was about a lady who wanted to evict a short dude from an apartment but got banged insted. was that NINI's past work by any chance? becouse i can t find it anywhere thx for the help in advance
    The title you're looking for is similar, but NOT District13's works. It's a 2 part video titled Free Real Estate by SimmStuff.

Attachments

• FreeRE 01.JPG
      FreeRE 01.JPG
      174.2 KB · Views: 41
    • FreeRE 03.JPG
      FreeRE 03.JPG
      234.5 KB · Views: 79
    • FreeRE 06.JPG
      FreeRE 06.JPG
      166.2 KB · Views: 60
    Back
    Top Bottom