Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

hey bro cvxtreme, do you have photo shoot sub Spanish?
I already have the three titles on my to-do list Bro (Doomed Love, Photoshoot,School Fellow) They are quite a challenge since the subtitles are everywhere so it will take time to prepare them to add the subtitles in Spanish without affecting the visualization of the scenes, We have always prioritized publishing first-class material here so I ask for a little patience, the least important thing would be to paste them over the other subtitles but that is not our style, so stay tuned ;)(y)

I already have the three titles on my to-do list Bro (Doomed Love, Photoshoot,School Fellow) They are quite a challenge since the subtitles are everywhere so it will take time to prepare them to add the subtitles in Spanish without affecting the visualization of the scenes, We have always prioritized publishing first-class material here so I ask for a little patience, the least important thing would be to paste them over the other subtitles but that is not our style, so stay tuned ;)(y)
Yeah ... I fell your pain!!! The subs are a complete mess :eek: ... all over the place, especially on School Fellow!!! o_Oo_Oo_O May I suggest reducing the image somewhat, exposing a lower "black bar" like Nini does in her newer releases, then adding the subs in the lower bar ...? We've grown accustomed to it as of
late ... ;)
Capture.JPG

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) 😎

Last edited:
Yeah ... I fell your pain!!! The subs are a complete mess :eek: ... all over the place, especially on School Fellow!!! o_Oo_Oo_O May I suggest reducing the image somewhat, exposing a lower "black bar" like Nini does in her newer releases, then adding the subs in the lower bar ...? We've grown accustomed to it as of
late ... ;)
View attachment 215363
You read my mind, master, I think it is the most appropriate way, Just give me some time, I've already started translating Photoshoot as soon as I have the translation I'll start editing :giggle:(y)

Hello, I speak from Brazil and I am using a translator, I would like to know which video this image is from

Attachments

• a (1).jpeg
    a (1).jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Hello, I speak from Brazil and I am using a translator, I would like to know which video this image is from
Greetings!! Never produced as a video ... just a series of 4 or 5 images. Sorry ... it would've made a great video! :cry:

Does anyone know where I can find the d13 photography club
It contains SHOTA-like characters which is not allowed here.
True ... unfortunately, here is another example of Nini not choosing appropriate models for her stories. The guys running the photography club are supposed to be college students, hence the title College Photo Club ... but they look like junior-high students, maybe. Suffice to say, even tho' the written dialog indicates the boys are much older, the images rendered make them look like young boys ... not even teens (well ... maybe 13YO, at best). So script or no script, the story is sucked up by the black-hole known as "shota". They have to appear older than they look in some videos. They're supposed to be college students, not elementary
school kids. We just can't post them here. Too bad as a lot of Nini's good stories fall into this category. That is why Fitness will probably to killed, too.
I suggest searching online. Sorry ...

Last edited:
True ... unfortunately, here is another example of Nini not choosing appropriate models for her stories. The guys running the photography club are supposed to be college students, hence the title College Photo Club ... but they look like junior-high students, maybe. Suffice to say, even tho' the written dialog indicates the boys are much older, the images rendered make them look like young boys ... not even teens (well ... maybe 13YO, at best). So script or no script, the story is sucked up by the black-hole known as "shota". They have to appear older than they look in the videos. They're supposed to be college student, not elementary
school kids. We just can't post them here. Too bad as a lot of Nini's good stories fall into this category. That is why Fitness will probably to killed also.
I suggest searching online. Sorry ...

SIR . There is news update incense v2 ?

Last edited:
SIR . There is news update incense v2 ?
No word as of yet. This is Lunar New Year, which IS a big deal in the East. The celebration is much more elaborate than the West's version of "New Year" (which is generally another excuse to celebrate and party!) 🥳. We may not hear from her for a few more days of so.

PS. We haven't even posted Incense V1.1 yet ... which is tomorrow, the 14th. It will be released as fan edits, only, due to the fact it is an incomplete "game" at this
point. Be there ... aloha! 😎

Attachments

• INC 03a.jpg
    INC 03a.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
No word as of yet. This is Lunar New Year, which IS a big deal in the East. The celebration is much more elaborate than the West's version of "New Year" (which is generally another excuse to celebrate and party!) 🥳. We may not hear from her for a few more days of so.

PS. We haven't even posted Incense V1.1 yet ... which is tomorrow, the 14th. It will be released as fan edits, only, due to the fact it is an incomplete "game" at this
If it's fan release that's great. Laptop hasn't been too kind in these days

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THIS d13 photography club WHERE A WOMAN WALKS DOWN THE STREET WITH A YOUNGER BOY BEHIND HER, ON SOME WEBSITE, GOOD IF ANYONE HAS IT SAVED ON THE PC CAN YOU TELL ME

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THIS d13 photography club WHERE A WOMAN WALKS DOWN THE STREET WITH A YOUNGER BOY BEHIND HER, ON SOME WEBSITE, GOOD IF ANYONE HAS IT SAVED ON THE PC CAN YOU TELL ME
We don't do "shota" videos here ... end of discussion.
HOWEVER ... the exact same video was released, without the "boy" ... is that something that might interest you?

We don't do "shota" videos here ... end of discussion.
HOWEVER ... the exact same video was released, without the "boy" ... is that something that might interest you?
yes can you send me the website or the video thank you I don't care about the boy, just the woman

And what happened with "Incense V1.1"?

Back
Top Bottom