Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

where can be found?
Sorry ... "Auntie's", "Halloween", and that kind of story ... won't/can't be posted here. If the video has a male character resembling a child ... forget about it. When requesting videos, use your common sense (not a "wish" list) ... think with your head; not your little one ... please! :(
SHOTA IST VERBOTEN, DUMMKOPF!!!

Glad to see the community living on, btw what happened to the F95zone D13 page?
It's still there ... not much action though. I feel bad leaving them in a lurch, but I could see right off, I couldn't trust the moderator-in-charge ... plus, he had very little knowledge or respect for Nini's work ("makes random videos" ... that's how he described her). Still, I leave the occasional update, if they seem desperate, but I refuse to post any more videos there, other than the initial three that I posted. It a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there.
I do leave breadcrumbs so they can find their way here ... sometimes they filter in. The tone set at F95Zone is mostly "download and run". I like the vibe here better ... I trust the moderator ... and of course, you guys (and gals?) ... It's more like 8Muses, but with a few restrictions. 😎

Last edited:
Is this a counter-terrorism sequel?

Attachments

• E33134DA-DEC5-4C2E-97BD-8A2B9888CBB3.png
    E33134DA-DEC5-4C2E-97BD-8A2B9888CBB3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
Photoshoot 1-4 [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • Well friends, after a lot of work I finally have you ready ''Photoshoot'' translated and subtitled into Spanish, I opted to make the space black below the image sacrificing a bit of the length, as we are used to with the latest work of our dear Nini, translate, subtitle, adjust image=(5 and a half days working 4 hours), randerize= (1 hour and a half), upload to the server=(45 Min.) and publish=(10 Min.) This is what it took me to make the Spanish version of this gem, I'm telling you this to give you an idea of how long it takes to do these translations since some friends kept asking when the three titles I have scheduled would be available by PM, So I just ask for a little patience, like many, I would like to have more time available for this hobby but real life tasks limit the time I dedicate to this. in addition to my personal animation projects, so without further ado I leave you ''Photoshoot'' I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :love::love:(y)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Photo Shoot PC-04.1-04.4 [FanEdit][Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Click**++@99

PS-01.jpg
    PS-02.jpg

Saludous amigous :coffee::giggle:

If you have extra time for this title ("A Housewife's Guide to Better Plumbing")I would really appreciate it.🤗
    Been a little "under the weather" for a few days ( 🤧 ), once I'm feeling up to snuff ... your wish is my mission!
    Be forewarned, though ... as Nini displays a lot of plumbing-repair in her stories! It could be messy and an overly arduous task!
    I'll need a little time ...
    MILF.GUIDE gif.gif
    ;)

Been a little "under the weather" for a few days ( 🤧 ), once I'm feeling up to snuff ... your wish is my mission!
    Be forewarned, though ... as Nini displays a lot of plumbing-repair in her stories! It could be messy and an overly arduous task!
    I'll need a little time ...
    View attachment 259453 ;)
    I hope you get well really soon 🙏🙏

Incense V1.2 just dropped a little while ago. Here's the scoop ...
    Capture.JPG

I like it "strange" ... start the countdown.

Attachments

• Capture 04.JPG
      Capture 04.JPG
      106.9 KB · Views: 72
    • Capture 03.JPG
      Capture 03.JPG
      118.8 KB · Views: 60
    • Capture 02.JPG
      Capture 02.JPG
      138.5 KB · Views: 61
    • Capture 01.JPG
      Capture 01.JPG
      160.3 KB · Views: 52
    • Capture 00.JPG
      Capture 00.JPG
      127.3 KB · Views: 48
    • Capture 05.JPG
      Capture 05.JPG
      102.6 KB · Views: 54
    I will post some bonus clips after a (hopefully 😵‍💫) restful night ... er, uh ... morning's nap .... o_O :sleep:

Does anyone know which video this image is from?View attachment 259460
    the image is from College Photography Shoot Archives V0.1-0.2 Unfortunately we cannot publish either since the boys are too dwarf and do not meet the standards of the new world order, although I must say that it is a very good story, sorry amigous :cry:

PS: They also took this one from the D13 intro, I think I'll have to create another intro, well, at least I know they pay attention to the intro of my translations hahaha!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::coffee::coffee::giggle::giggle:

Back
    Top Bottom