Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Appreciate the breathing room ... I completely forgot we're having company this afternoon, so I'll be a little busy today. I'll shoot for tomorrow ...? It all depends on
how much "socializing" I participate in ...? ;)

What did I tell you ...? I have a splitting headache now .... 😵‍💫! Oh well ... what else is new? Time well spent though ... I think? :unsure:
Here is my visual list, with Catalog Numbers and Titles* (* I guessed on a few 😗), and the Kanji-Lists ... from the "good ole' days". Not
complete, as earlier titles (not clips) are MIA and I'm unable to find them. If anyone has any corrections to add, let me know and I'll be (relatively) happy to
update the Master list. Anyone who can translate Kanji ... it would be more than helpful. These lists are a resource for all of us!
PS ... added a small image that includes some MIA Catalog Numbers ....
would be so good if u could make a torrent of this

If you could, could you upload more to mediafire please? 🙏🙏
I'm not opposed to it ... it takes more of my time to post on MediaFire, so for sure, I can post the smaller-sized files. The larger files take a lot more time, so the
initial posts will come out first on MEGA. It may take a couple hours later to post on Mediafire, or, depending on my schedule or file size. It may be released the following day. It just takes longer to upload, secure it, and post it.
I shell out for Nini's subscription (and others), plus three file sharing sites. A MEGA subscription isn't that much, really ...

well, to the insistence of adding download servers, I just want to say this:

1-Ojisan spends a considerable amount monthly with the D13 patreon subscription,of which he kindly shares the D13 material completely free of charge for us

2- O'jisan also spends on a megaupload premium account to have the possibility of password protecting the material he shares with us.In addition to now also paying for a premium mediafire account

3-Mention the time and effort it takes to edit, upload, etc. all the material that you have shared with us during all this time.
In my opinion, I think that what O'jisan does is enough for them to also ask for different download servers. It is an abuse on the part of the troops, I think that the megaupload option is enough for those who cannot download from mega, look for it. tutorials on how to download with VPN, that's what I did

Let's avoid charging more expenses to Master O'jisan otherwise one day he will say goodbye, enough.

Saludous amigous.

1-Ojisan spends a considerable amount monthly with the D13 patreon subscription,of which he kindly shares the D13 material completely free of charge for us

2- O'jisan also spends on a megaupload premium account to have the possibility of password protecting the material he shares with us.In addition to now also paying for a premium mediafire account

3-Mention the time and effort it takes to edit, upload, etc. all the material that you have shared with us during all this time.
In my opinion, I think that what O'jisan does is enough for them to also ask for different download servers. It is an abuse on the part of the troops, I think that the megaupload option is enough for those who cannot download from mega, look for it. tutorials on how to download with VPN, that's what I did

Let's avoid charging more expenses to Master O'jisan otherwise one day he will say goodbye, enough.

Saludous amigous.
Very well said, I was thinking the same thing, what O'jisan is doing for us is already more than enough, hell, even if he uploaded in a shady ass website where we had to do surveys to install the video would still have been enough to make me say "thank you" and happily do surveys for a chance to download the vid because that video that you are downloading, O'jisan had to work, edit and upload by spending his valuable time and money which you do not appreciate and still have the attitude to ask for more. I was not saying this before because this did not concern me, it did to O'jisan who himself did not seem to be getting angry at this thus I was not going to meddle in O'jisan's business and get angry in his behalf. CVXtreme spoke about this so I as well gave my input on this.

MediaFire is just a strange beast. I uploaded + password the link for the Sachiko video slightly over a day ago, and already the downloads are almost at 1500 !?!
It seems like a lot to me. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to look at Nini's videos, but all I can think of at this point, is that someone here copies and posts the link/password on a site with a lot more traffic ...
That's cool, I suppose, but it does make me reluctant to post on another fileshare other than MEGA. The internet being what it is, once it's out there ... end of story. I suppose I'm just a little shocked at how quickly the downloads added up ...?! At least I feel I have a lot more control at MEGA. I can kill all my links if necessary, without losing my files in storage.
So, thinking about it, I'll probably just stick with MEGA for the time being. With the exception of a few titles, Business Trip comes to mind, very few of my files are over the 2GB "free" limit.
I mean, I'm just a fan on a "mission" ... not some huge fileshare site ...

Last edited:
May I suggest you look in to Gofile.io
Pros
- No Download/Speed limit
- You can create a folder and set the password and share the link here even if the folder is empty
-Can set expires date
Cons
- For free plan File is not permanent only temporary unless is being download regularly usually stay 10 day if no one is downloading it anymore
MosMoss ... I DO appreciate the idea of GoFile. It's just more money down the hole, plus it's just an unknown fileshare option that I'm somewhat familiar with,
but I'm really not inclined to add another to the group of "lesser" fileshare groups. I do appreciate the suggestion, though! ;)

no problem, but it's one of the easiest and effortless way to do sharing 😳
easy for us yeah, not for O'jisan, files are very unsafe on torrent😑 and not to mention you also have to keep seeding it in order to keep it alive and downloadable, now do that for a 100 or so videos and now O'jisan is actually turning into a filesharing site😶

easy for us yeah, not for O'jisan, files are very unsafe on torrent😑 and not to mention you also have to keep seeding it in order to keep it alive and downloadable, now do that for a 100 or so videos and now O'jisan is actually turning into a filesharing site😶
I was going to mention the "seeding" problem, but I didn't want to come across as adversarial. Second time that happened to me years ago ... I said to Hell
with this, I'm going to direct download from now on! Plus, for the most part, it's safer virus-wise. I'm not here to please everyone ... those I can be of service
to, great! :cool:

Last edited:
I think o'jisan already doing enough for us he have my gratitude, asking anything more don't feel right. Mega is fine i know video playback sucks but with few adjustments you are good to go..

I think o'jisan already doing enough for us he have my gratitude, asking anything more don't feel right. Mega is fine i know video playback sucks but with few adjustments you are good to go..
Playback sucks ... and I have a premium account .... just download the file, as playnack is much better!

Enough talking about servers, let's get back to what interests us and I want to ask, did anyone notice that the classic Penny version in incense has a smaller butt than the other previous Penny's? :unsure:

Small-Butt-01.jpg
Small-Butt-02.jpg

Could it be that only I notice it? :unsure:

Saludous amigous.
true, I was inconsiderate I apologize 😞

I'm not opposed to it ... it takes more of my time to post on MediaFire, so for sure, I can post the smaller-sized files. The larger files take a lot more time, so the
initial posts will come out first on MEGA. It may take a couple hours later to post on Mediafire, or, depending on my schedule or file size. It may be released the following day. It just takes longer to upload, secure it, and post it.
I shell out for Nini's subscription (and others), plus three file sharing sites. A MEGA subscription isn't that much, really ...
nothing happens, keep it up (y)(y)

Penny has had so many incarnations over the years ... large breasts ... HUGE breasts ... trim ... belly fat; you name it, she's been there. Either she binges out, then
starves herself ... then repeats the process. But let's face it ... Nini is the Pied-Piper and Penny dances to her melodies, no matter what shape she's in.

Back
Top Bottom