[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Nini making dance sequence is my favourite parts :love: Flipside new episode has some nice developement
fat-cat-playing-fat-cat.gif
whenever i see the dancing sequence
was just typing and saw final episode of Vision dropped . Excited for the sneak peek:p and how it is
wahoo-cat.gif
Always appreciate it ,Ojisan and CV for the updates✋😍🫶
 
Not gonna lie or pretend I am disappointed in Vision ending. We have been teased for so many months and the climax is... meh. Sex scenes are meh. But I guess frustration is talking. Thats probably the longest serie with less sex scene. Teasing was really good though, seeing Yumiko slowly breaking.

For those who have seen it, let me know what you think.
 
Wow, that ending was just... okay? I'm not gonna say much right now just to prevent saying anything spoiler-ish, but uhhhhh what an ending, I guess? Not really what I was hoping for. I'll save the feelings and criticism for later, when it releases on this thread.
 
Spoilers will be deleted ASAP ... FYI.
In the meantime, it looks like Shizuko has had enough of her boring job and her incredibly dull husband. She moved to the Coast City, moved in with her "Bestie", and started her own OF Page. "Living my life now" ... she hopes you subscribe sometime soon.

Shizuko_Aloha.gif
Shizuko FPC.jpg

Adios, Shizuko ... we hardly knew you!
PS. "Break the Chains ..."
 
Last edited:
Honestly, for some reason, I completely liked the ending; not at all what I was expecting, but for some odd really ( maybe the tequila ? ) it tickled my funny bone. I'd expect something like that from Terry Gilliam ... but Nini ??? I give her props for a completely off-the-wall, original ending. The Circle of Life, so to speak (y).
 
Last edited:
Btw i am on vacation in china !! When nini said she had a clothing shop i didn't really understand because in my country the clothing stores are all owned by big brands. But here there are clothing shop owned by individuals EVERYWHERE i get it now. That's all for me i will continue to enjoy my vacations (and watch all those videos when i come back :coffee:)
 
1 to go 300 is next, Celebrate🎉🎉🎉
If anything, the Page Count does represent our Group as a whole. CVXtreme and I just supply as much of Nini's work that we can ( past and present ), plus we throw in on occasion our nonsense, try to answer your queries as much as possible, and keep you all up to date on the latest from our Muse ... but seriously, it wouldn't amount to that much, without the interaction of this Group at large.
So if there are any "accolades" to be passed around ... they should be bestowed on the Group as a whole. 🥳 Without your participation and interest, this Group may have languished and faded away a long time ago.
Thanks to you all who care and share. 🫡
 
Back
Top