Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Is the zombi cop going to be as long as a business trip?
Unknown at this point. There have been questions on Patreon about continuing, but no response from Nini regarding that subject. I could be incorrect, but unless
Billiards is a long story, I doubt Nini has another BT in her for a while.

Ok, since this work is inspired by the art of our dear lady (District13-Nini) I want to share it with you exclusively and first before publishing it on other platforms, the preview for my first feature film Tixk-Toxk 2024 🥳🤭:giggle:

[CVX3M] Tixk-Toxk-2024-Preview

Tixk-Toxk-2024.jpg

As I said, this work is inspired by the art of District13 and slightly modified in the CVX3M style, It took me a little more time than I initially estimated but I think it was worth it (y):giggle:

PS: clarify that in no way do I want to replace or even equal Nini's work, it is just something that I wanted to recreate in VAM honoring our dear lady 👀🙏👋

Last edited:
Ok, since this work is inspired by the art of our dear lady (District13-Nini) I want to share it with you exclusively and first before publishing it on other platforms, the preview for my first feature film Tixk-Toxk 2024 🥳🤭:giggle:

View attachment 504868

As I said, this work is inspired by the art of District13 and slightly modified in the CVX3M style, It took me a little more time than I initially estimated but I think it was worth it (y):giggle:

PS: clarify that in no way do I want to replace or even equal Nini's work, it is just something that I wanted to recreate in VAM honoring our dear lady 👀🙏👋

Thanks for sharing.
I checked out Patreon. and it does appear that she deleted it ... reasons: possibly to remove her "zombie moans" with newer "actual" zombie moaning ( 🤣 ),
or she did mention a limited posting period for it ... still. one week seems a lttle too hasty. :unsure:

Thanks for sharing.
I checked out Patreon. and it does appear that she deleted it ... reasons: possibly to remove her "zombie moans" with newer "actual" zombie moaning ( 🤣 ),
or she did mention a limited posting period for it ... still. one week seems a lttle too hasty. :unsure:
I saw that she has re published it, mentioning some of Patreon's policies, probably because the new policy does not allow adult content to be displayed in the preview image of posts

Zombie Cop has been put back up on Patreon. Patreon took it down for the images ... all very strange.

TierZ Announcement 2.JPG

View attachment 504868

So Similar to Nini's TikTok episode

Great work i also hoping Nini's create more videos like this. *i Kinda like it* 😁

View attachment 504868

Damn vroo that was great.... Let us know when the full version is releasing.👌

Well ... good news ... and Bad news (of course). Nini released a 4 minute short title Truth Or Dare. The bad news being, we can't release it here ... damn! Still,
I can show a few images of the newest character, Ayako (basically Penny with shorter hair). I swear, Nini renders the best females! What to do, what to do ...?

Attachments

• Truth or Dare 02.JPG
    Truth or Dare 02.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Truth or Dare 03.JPG
    Truth or Dare 03.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Truth or Dare 04.JPG
    Truth or Dare 04.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 33
  • Truth or Dare 05.JPG
    Truth or Dare 05.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Let's see, after the thousands of orders I received ( yeah right! keep dreaming CVX3M :whistle: ) I took the time to reverse the Spanish translation of Doomed Love to make the English version for English speaking troops, just because this gem of our dear lady deserves it, As I said before, the format is the closest thing to the current format that Nini uses these days, It is my first translation into English so if there are any errors I apologize 🙏 I hope that master O'jisan downloads it so he can grade my work (I hope he is not so hard on me 👀 ) and well, without further ado I leave you the gem called Doomed Love translated and subtitled for the first time (By me) in the language of Shakespeare (English) I hope you enjoy it as much as me :giggle:(y)

Megaupload:
[D13] Doomed Love [Fan-Edit] [Sub-Ing] Final
Password: 99@++**For-The-Troops**++@99

View attachment 475620 View attachment 475621

Saludous amigous :coffee::giggle::coffee::giggle:
whats the zip password

Well ... good news ... and Bad news (of course). Nini released a 4 minute short title Truth Or Dare. The bad news being, we can't release it here ... damn! Still,
I can show a few images of the newest character, Ayako (basically Penny with shorter hair). I swear, Nini renders the best females! What to do, what to do ...?
if im right the video is a threesome with 2 s*ota or the "My disobidient Mother" on her post from pixiv, maybe you can post it on the discord channel since it is not allowed here :3

where can i get Fitness v2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is it that hard to find it
no one source is available???
please

if im right the video is a threesome with 2 s*ota or the "My disobidient Mother" on her post from pixiv, maybe you can post it on the discord channel since it is not allowed here :3
I don't do Discord for the most part. If I did, this would fall under the "two week waiting period" at any rate.

Back
Top Bottom