Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

first Nini character with big eyes :love:, the other Nini models always have small, slanted Asian type eyes :love:, But it's a beauty, it's a beauty, I guess it doesn't have a name yet, does it? :unsure:
Didn't Miyoko have rounder eyes ... I know she tried a European look female a year or so ago? No, it appears to be a character study ... devoid of name ... but NOT form! :love:

Yes! Nini did do a "facial" study with "Anglicized" eyes back in March 2023. Not sure they were ever used in a video, as neither has a name:
Still, the mathematical possibilities could drive a guy wild. :unsure:

Other Females 01.jpg

[D13] Zombie Cop [edit]
  • 3D
  • 12.04 AM
    Thursday, May 23, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

That's correct ... it's been 14 days since Nini posted Zombie Cop. We present it to you now. It's a little different from her usual fare, but I suppose this is exactly
    what TierZ was created for. Hope you enjoy it! (y)

MEGA: [D13] Zombie Cop [Edit]
    KEY:
    nK9z6Yifu-_JGfwSlAV4p4neFyB-jg55SpIHqe3D1kM

ZomCop_02.jpg

Last edited:
    12.04 AM
    Time in Singapore

That's correct ... it's been 14 days since Nini posted Zombie Cop. We present it to you now. It's a little different from her usual fare, but I suppose this is exactly
    KEY:

View attachment 519956
    Is this the version dubbed by the author himself?

[D13] Zombie Cop [Sub-Esp]
  • 3D
  • Hello friends, it's release day and for all the fans of Resident Evil and the terrible Zombies, Our dear lady delights us with ''Zombie Cop'' and I have it for you translated and subtitled into Spanish, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do:love:;)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Zombie Cop [Edit] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Hot-Dog**++@99

ZC.jpg

Who wants Zombie milk straight from the bottle? ....... Saludous amigous :giggle:

Hello friends, it's release day and for all the fans of Resident Evil and the terrible Zombies, Our dear lady delights us with ''Zombie Cop'' and I have it for you translated and subtitled into Spanish, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do:love:;)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Zombie Cop [Edit] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Hot-Dog**++@99

View attachment 519901

Who wants Zombie milk straight from the bottle? ....... Saludous amigous :giggle:
    muchas gracias eres tremendo :love::love::love:

12.04 AM
    Time in Singapore

KEY:

View attachment 519956
    thx for sharing
    it would have been better if it was with a ghoul, zombie or human not a dog :cry:

12.04 AM
    Time in Singapore

KEY:

View attachment 519956
    Midnight in my country , and i reject my humanity after watching zombie sex
    1716403443173.png

Last edited:
    is there a way to get all vids in this thread ??
    or i have to scroll all the 83 pages 🥰 🥰
    YES THERE IS!!
    In the upper right corner of every video release (in the "title-bar" ... it says "3D".
    Click on 3D, and the magic list will appear ... remember to thank the guys in charge of this site!

PS. And yes ... Nini voiced the Zombie Cop

12.04 AM
    Time in Singapore

KEY:

View attachment 519956
    Good job
    Different and DARK
    Nini never disappoint

12.04 AM
    Time in Singapore

KEY:

View attachment 519956
    Totally not what I expected, but give this story a chance. Looks like someone fucked our girl to get some of her juices to make an antidote to cure her. She's now going to get plenty of dick to bring her back. The saga continues. 🤔🤔

Totally not what I expected, but give this story a chance. Looks like someone fucked our girl to get some of her juices to make an antidote to cure her. She's now going to get plenty of dick to bring her back. The saga continues. 🤔🤔
    We can only hope that Nini is up to repeating her Command Performance! Priceless! 🤩

The only women that will love you for your brains.:ROFLMAO: Always appreciate Nini's video., but what's going on here..

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
      wtf.jpg
      6.9 KB · Views: 27
    12.04 AM
    Time in Singapore

KEY:

View attachment 519956
    As always thank you Ojisan:love:

GYATT

Back
    Top Bottom