redwings45
New member
Looking for a pdf copy of Don Silver's Toxic Attraction Chapter 26. Thank you!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
As a reader and a fan of the series, I cannot thank you enough for bringing closure to us. You have a knack as a writer and you sort of closely followed the kink elements and the basal personalities of the original! Thanks a lot!Hi everyone, Just another fan of 'The Neighbor Chronicles' series. After imagining endless possibilities of how the story continues, I did the only thing I could do. Write. I have just finished my version of the series. Do check it out and let me know your feedback. Cheers.
![]()
Stories by writerinabox - Literotica.com
Stories by writerinabox published on Literotica.com.www.literotica.com
Loved what you did with the story very much..what Re you going to try now?As a reader and a fan of the series, I cannot thank you enough for bringing closure to us. You have a knack as a writer and you sort of closely followed the kink elements and the basal personalities of the original! Thanks a lot!
Loved it! THX!!!Hi everyone, Just another fan of 'The Neighbor Chronicles' series. After imagining endless possibilities of how the story continues, I did the only thing I could do. Write. I have just finished my version of the series. Do check it out and let me know your feedback. Cheers.
![]()
Stories by writerinabox - Literotica.com
Stories by writerinabox published on Literotica.com.www.literotica.com