timbob
Well-known member
Where? You own new Pics?there is new one, Black van 7
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where? You own new Pics?there is new one, Black van 7
That`s what I found & shared here so far...there is new one, Black van 7
I have all 6 if anyone needsThat`s what I found & shared here so far...
Black Van 7 was just released by Dofantasy in the last few days. It belongs to the Fansadox Collection and is number FC 697 there. The full title is: "Black Van 7 - Miami Underground".That`s what I found & shared here so far...
Re-Repost. But THXFansadox Collection 010 - Roberts - Black Van 1
Fansadox Collection 053 - Roberts - Black Van 2
Fansadox Collection 098 - Roberts - Black Van 3 - Short cut hells
Fansadox Collection 172 - Roberts - Black Van 4 - Home Invasion
Fansadox Collection 397 - Roberts - Black Van 5 Home Invasion - Part 2
Fansadox Collection 448 - Roberts - Black Van 6 - Home Invasion Part 3
THX karonboobs - looked it up: it`s 30 Pages only. Looks like they published it unfinished...Black Van 7 was just released by Dofantasy in the last few days. It belongs to the Fansadox Collection and is number FC 697 there. The full title is: "Black Van 7 - Miami Underground".
Here the link to it on Dofantasy: https://www.dofantasy.com/en/products/black-van-7
I know this is stupid or pointless to say, but the only issue I have with Robert's work is that we never know what the hell is happening in the story. It is always a random series of events and panels and if we are lucky is cobbled together with a unified title. The reason I bring this up, is that I first wanted to thank SirRobert, @nickola11, and niemanx for there posts this is the first time I have ever seen a nearly full series from Roberts in one post setting, and you can see my point.THX karonboobs - looked it up: it`s 30 Pages only. Looks like they published it unfinished...
I will agree with this but I also believe he himself has come out and basically said that he more enjoys drawing the sex in the comics so the story is there but the focus is for sure for him the sex in his comics.I know this is stupid or pointless to say, but the only issue I have with Robert's work is that we never know what the hell is happening in the story. It is always a random series of events and panels and if we are lucky is cobbled together with a unified title. The reason I bring this up, is that I first wanted to thank SirRobert, @nickola11, and niemanx for there posts this is the first time I have ever seen a nearly full series from Roberts in one post setting, and you can see my point.
Also, I wanted to bring up something, I thought many of you may want to know, I was seeing this site in another country and I even used a VPN, but several of the posts that many of us were upset about reposting didn't show up. And when I mean reposts, I mean older posts. I don't know if is to do with that country or how they sensor their stuff but, some items that were originally posted weeks, months or even years back did not show up. I just wanted to let others know this, so they were aware, and so we all don't get upset with each other again. It was a real eye opener, and also may back up what some were saying when they said, even when they searched this post set for stuff they couldn't find it. It looks like other places have ways of stopping what shows up.
Anyway, thanks for the gifts everyone has posted.![]()
You're welcome!THX karonboobs - looked it up: it`s 30 Pages only. Looks like they published it unfinished...
As I looked up FS for it: here`s their Cover Page - seems like 1 Pic added at least - haven`t seen this yet... Hope they manage a 50 Pages Thing somewhen[Roberts] "The Black Van 7" (unfinished) - not published by DoFantasy/Fansadox yet - all I grabbed somewhere. Hope Roberts is still alive...
View attachment 1720120 View attachment 1720121 View attachment 1720122 View attachment 1720123 View attachment 1720124 View attachment 1720125 View attachment 1720126 View attachment 1720127 View attachment 1720128 View attachment 1720129 View attachment 1720130 View attachment 1720131 View attachment 1720132 View attachment 1720133 View attachment 1720134 View attachment 1720135 View attachment 1720136 View attachment 1720137 View attachment 1720138 View attachment 1720139 View attachment 1720140 View attachment 1720141 View attachment 1720142 View attachment 1720143 View attachment 1720144 View attachment 1720145 View attachment 1720146 View attachment 1720147 View attachment 1720148 View attachment 1720149 View attachment 1720150
