[Fansadox/DoFantasy] Collection of Comics

Anybody have full version of this, it's written by Geoffrey merrick and art by templeton

screenshot_20260626-230642-png.2695947.png screenshot_20260626-230635-png.2695948.png screenshot_20260626-230624-png.2695946.png
 
Sorry no... but reminding me... I need to clear up my old Fansadox Novels Folder! Strange they`re not here yet
 
Here's a full collection of Arctoss comics that are not part of the Fansadox collection. I have upscaled all of them due to low resolution. This time I included the original ones as well as upscaled, please let me know if upscaling is worth it:

Download: Arctoss Comics Collection + Upscaled

View attachment 2908789View attachment 2908790View attachment 2908791View attachment 2908792View attachment 2908793View attachment 2908794View attachment 2908795View attachment 2908796
A new Arctoss
 

Attachments

Just some words to tank you Djonez, Timbob, justanothernoob, IceDeamon and others to share your collection . It’s very,very appreciated !
 
Updated MISSSING/NOT POSTED:
Fansadox Collection 710 - P.I.G.S. - Ferres
Fansadox Collection 711 - Sharing the Muse - Montal
Fansadox Collection 714 - Gothic Butterfly - Kitty Hand
Fansadox Collection 715 - The Rocheforts - Volume 1: The Retreat - Cocuyo San
Fansadox Collection 717 - ???? No record on Fansadox????
Fansadox Collection 721 - Desert Chains - Reno
Fansadox Collection 722 - Latex Cargo - Nannon
 
Updated MISSSING/NOT POSTED:
Fansadox Collection 710 - P.I.G.S. - Ferres
Fansadox Collection 711 - Sharing the Muse - Montal
Fansadox Collection 714 - Gothic Butterfly - Kitty Hand
Fansadox Collection 715 - The Rocheforts - Volume 1: The Retreat - Cocuyo San
Fansadox Collection 717 - ???? No record on Fansadox????
Fansadox Collection 721 - Desert Chains - Reno
Fansadox Collection 722 - Latex Cargo - Nannon
Hmm? Was Mobsters Vendetta 2 already uploaded?
 
Back
Top