Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT File Size Increase

Exo

Admin
Staff member
We have recently increased the file size to 250MB. Should be able to upload larger files without having to split them. This is still being tested. So if you notice any issues let us know

We have recently increased the file size to 250MB. Should be able to upload larger files without having to split them. This is still being tested. So if you notice any issues let us know
Does the number of images (currently 100) per post also include?

Yes. Do you think it needs to be increased?

I don't think it's very useful.
What's more... I think the pages would load slower.
Maybe include some better preload (or option to select, how much preload images have do)?. 🤔

Maybe include some better preload (or option to select, how much preload images have do)?. 🤔
Hi.
100 images for each post.
20 posts per page of the thread.
Total 2000 images per page.
And if you put them in original size... How long does it take to load each page?
I think the current one is a good parameter. Except for a better opinion, idea or suggestion.
Greetings.

I am planning to implement lazyloading soon. It should help with faster loading.

I am having trouble downloading files! Is there a restriction for this or can anyone download files once you become a member?

I tried upload files more than 50mb many times but it failed so I just splitted them on 50 mb files. Don't know why it's failed for me

Back
Top Bottom