Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Forever Summer [MOONLLY]

The content creator skipped an entire month without any upload. I used to be subscribed a long time ago because the creator's content was good and posted weekly. Now its going on like 7 weeks. If any of you here are subscribed to this lazy creator's patreon, you probably should call the person out. It's pretty much burning money for nothing if you're subscribed and this creator needs to know that. If he starts bitching, then go harder on his laziness.

This is Moonlly lastest update:

Hi, first of all, sorry for my inactivity on my patreon. As weird as it sounds, I was frustrated with all of my drafts, it all sucks. But of course there’s no way I’ll quit, so I decided to took my time and explore the root of the problem. I wrote many stories from scratch and damn, all of them are so good. It’s surprisingly fun as well, I couldn’t stop. Which means my brain is still functioning, haha.
As I work on them more and more, I started to realize my problems on why I got burnout. I don’t know how to explain yet, as it involved my method of working and probably my lifestyle too. So i’m working on a strategy to prevent it from happening in the future.
But right now i’m finally back at working on FS, sorry for taking too long. But it really helped me a lot. Don’t know when I will publish it, but I’ll try my best.​

Moonlly writes an excuse update after almost two months. If you subscribers are lucky, he or she might give you another excuse update next month too. No comic for you guys though. You gotta keep paying for nothing and get suckered. If you're mad about it, let the content creator have a piece of your mind in the comments. Patreon is a business which subs pay for content. It's not a handout.

Fantastic that Moonlly shared an update with the subscribers that pay for the non-content. Wonder what the excuse is going to be next time. This content creator has done these skips before and cashed in on the subs. I was once subbed to this creator, but I dropped because this creator completely slowed down the content creation and would drop in with the most lame excuses why. As you can see, the creator dropped in another excuse 5 days ago and hasn't loaded content since. If you sub to this creator, you need to tell moonlly that you're paid subscribers and going a month without anything is unacceptable. In about 2 days, it will be about 60 days without a FS chapter drop. That is completely ridiculous.

Update: I’m still aliveee.
June 6

The statement was released 12 days ago and Moonlly has posted nothing. This creator is full of shit. The creator used to post about 24 drawings a week. Now he/she is making excuses and has not posted since early April and then provides the lamest excuses why he/she has not did anything. If you're subscribed, please let this creator have a piece of your mind.

Update: I’m still aliveee.
June 6

The statement was released 12 days ago and Moonlly has posted nothing. This creator is full of shit. The creator used to post about 24 drawings a week. Now he/she is making excuses and has not posted since early April and then provides the lamest excuses why he/she has not did anything. If you're subscribed, please let this creator have a piece of your mind.
As per the last update, moonlly said going to release an update this week, if you like you can DM the creator in the open disussion group in discord: https://discord.com/invite/jJeRJYTd

It's almost 3 months still not have update a next chapter. I don't think so it will update next month. Maybe next 3 months or 1 year we get new chapter 😑her or him content already lose a lot vibe

Tell me ! Until know she or he whatever, still have that little part! We are offered About Melissa! But in my opinion, moonly did more then Melissa did

These are some messages people posted on Moonlly's "I'm Still Alive" post

I don't want to bother you but...Can I receive it in June?
Moonlly replied: Yes, it's my priority to release this month no matter what.
That was last week.

Here is another
The month of June is over and we still have no chapter 🫠🥲☹️
Posted 8 hours ago.

I've always thought that "Moonlly" has a few Patreon accounts making comics from Koikatsu, he probably doesn't care. The "being sick" stuff was all bs ; I can be sick and work from home. Anyway, the story needs another year or more, or for it to end quickly Raku would probably have to get a magical instant vagina (hello MelissaN, Ahlberg, a billion others), which would be a disappointment anyway.

I've always thought that "Moonlly" has a few Patreon accounts making comics from Koikatsu, he probably doesn't care. The "being sick" stuff was all bs ; I can be sick and work from home. Anyway, the story needs another year or more, or for it to end quickly Raku would probably have to get a magical instant vagina (hello MelissaN, Ahlberg, a billion others), which would be a disappointment anyway.
Another year or more? Have you been reading this thread? Moonlly has not posted a thing in 3 months. Moonlly however has collected 3 months of subs without refunding. I'd say at the rate this a'hole of a creator post content, it'd be like 10 years before the story ends.

Another year or more? Have you been reading this thread? Moonlly has not posted a thing in 3 months. Moonlly however has collected 3 months of subs without refunding. I'd say at the rate this a'hole of a creator post content, it'd be like 10 years before the story ends.
I'm aware, of course. I mean it would mean another year or more of regular posting to tie up all the threads going on in that story. Sorry I didn't spell it out for you.

Ohh well moonlly and that creator don't really upload similar content besides the feminization. MelissaN's creations are more 3d lifelike and Moonlly follows more of comic drawing. I'm looking at the MelissaN's content and it looks like that creator is more consistant by far from what Moonlly uploads.

57.1 and 56 chapter pdf

Generally I would be posting a bit atleast a week late to support the author if no one is posting this.

But screw it this time. This chapter release was delayed waay too long any way. So here it is.

Attachments

• Forever Summer Chapter 57.1.pdf
    Forever Summer Chapter 57.1.pdf
    19.2 MB · Views: 24
  • Forever Summer Chapter 56.pdf
    Forever Summer Chapter 56.pdf
    45.6 MB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom