Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Garak3D - I Want My Mummy 2

Thanks. I was surprised. The cover appeared at svscomic in April but there we any additional info
I’ll return to it one day, just had to give other things priority due to commissions & life in general, etc. Mummy required ALOT of work to complete as it was done like a traditional comic with different sized panels so I wanted to continue the effort into the sequel. I have a script written if that means anything lol.
Can’t give an ETA unfortunately but just know I want to make it!

Thanks for Reading!

I’ll return to it one day, just had to give other things priority due to commissions & life in general, etc. Mummy required ALOT of work to complete as it was done like a traditional comic with different sized panels so I wanted to continue the effort into the sequel. I have a script written if that means anything lol.
Can’t give an ETA unfortunately but just know I want to make it!

Thanks for Reading!
Yes, it was very interesting artwork with a good plot and an original implementation.

I Want My Mummy 2 - Cover
images.jpeg

If Shay & Dawn got along with each other…
in the next chapter…

became lesbian lovers…
got secretly married…
(after Dawn divorces her husband)

Shay adopts Parker, so…
Parker ends up having two moms…
(to fuck with) …!!!

Garak said previously that he want to make the sequel of this story. All are patiently waiting. Some are so eager to see it as soon as possible. For me, I always check this forum whenever I'm online, hoping that I'm gonna see the first pages of part 2 and so on. If that day will come, then I'm one of those fans that will promote it so that many will enjoy it. I'm sure that it will be the most sought after story in this forum.

Oh Dawn, I miss you so much!

Back
Top Bottom