Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[GiantessFan] Comics

I've seen time and AGAIN people making every other post the SAME request and the share people... get pissed off and leave the site, lets get a day or 2 between the Answer to Her prayers 3 bumps or at LEAST let 2 or 3 between other posts but the one above my other comment and below it are identical. The file is less than 3 days old, trust me I'm excited too but lets not blur between excitement and making seeders feel harassed
ik this feels kinda irritating but i dont know why its taking so long, back in early 2023 when i had the GTSfan subscription (aint got it nowadays for some personal reasons), me and some of the fellow subs posted the comics in the OG 8muses/forums in a span of 1-2 days at max, coz why would i take so long and be disconnected when a comic releases and im logged in the forums, the upcoming comics are previewed 2 months before in the GTS fan site, where out of 5, only 1-2 keep are interesting, waiting that long is too much, the anticipation is sky high when getting a sequel to a good series and people lose their minds, sometimes even weeks go by b4 someone posts the comic.
so its normal for people to bump to let the subscribers on the forum know or not being forgotten when a beloved sequel comes out like answer to her prayers #3, i too myself is waiting for that.

that's a fair point don't get me wrong but also this is the same comic producer that got the REAL NAME of the last 8muses host, and sent them an Email to their PERSONAL non business email with their legal name with a cease and desist. Some people may be laying low to keep a certain respect delay to avoid that happening here, I would say for THAT comic site, about a week past the release isn't insane but if its out before then... hey life is good. I'm not against seeing it sooner but if this site ever gets nuked I feel like I'll miss more in the long run

that's a fair point don't get me wrong but also this is the same comic producer that got the REAL NAME of the last 8muses host, and sent them an Email to their PERSONAL non business email with their legal name with a cease and desist. Some people may be laying low to keep a certain respect delay to avoid that happening here, I would say for THAT comic site, about a week past the release isn't insane but if its out before then... hey life is good. I'm not against seeing it sooner but if this site ever gets nuked I feel like I'll miss more in the long run
I get you now.
thanks.

Anyways,
Found this in the depths of some other forum, enjoy!
(I edited,split and compressed the pdf file to make a better experience for you people)

Attachments

• Answer To Her Prayers #3.pdf
    Answer To Her Prayers #3.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
Thanks, I have Answer 2, does anyone have Answer to her prayers 1?

Attachments

• Answer-to-Her-Prayers_02.pdf
    Answer-to-Her-Prayers_02.pdf
    13.4 MB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom