[GoblinDwarf] Deleted Devianart Collection

Ecchilover

Member
A writer who was on Deviantart creating non-consensual mostly DC superheroine bondage stories. Unfortunately they quit and deleted everything off that site. Fortunately I've managed to save some of it. Feel free to add on if you have more of his stories saved.

Not sure what was the best format for these stories, so I just saved them in PDF format. Lmk if there's anything wrong with them and I will change the format.
 

Attachments

Not sure what was the best format for these stories, so I just saved them in PDF format. Lmk if there's anything wrong with them and I will change the format.

Are they all image/screencaps? If so i might OCR it to text/htm. Though doing as epub and then heavily compressing it will still save 90% of the space even without OCR.

Hmmm text and then pages of blank. Was there suppose to be images too?
 
Well OCR'd and removed blank pages and made them CBZ files (they're images anyways). You can then check the text files and make them raw text stories if you want or add formatting and make them html; They are short, and the text is large and clean enough I'm sure there's only like 1 error in 1000 characters so it's probably usable as is. But this works too. Otherwise PNG images optimized to basically 1bit images.
 

Attachments

Back
Top