Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Grace Mansfield] Femdom/Feminization

Attachments

• 21 Stories of First Time Feminization.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • 21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • A Bundle of Sissies Chastity and Feminization 21 _nodrm.epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
  • A Busty MILF Feminized Me.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
  • A True Femdom Marriage.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • Another 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
  • Blue Light Love.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 39
  • Boobs R Us.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 39
  • Castration Leads to Feminization.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 52
  • Come Again.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 41
  • Denial Leads to Feminization.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 43
  • Faux Women.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to....epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • Femdom Chastity Fun.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 48
  • Feminization and Male Breast Enhancement.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 46
  • Feminization at Femwood Asylum.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
  • Feminization Boot Camp.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 49
  • Feminization for a Practical Joke.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
  • Feminization in One Month.epub
    4.1 MB · Views: 43
  • Feminize the Cheaters.epub
    4.7 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminized and Forced to Marry a Lesbian.epub
    754.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Feminized by a Karen.epub
    3 MB · Views: 47
  • Feminized by Computer.epub
    4.7 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminized for a Fashion Show.epub
    3.5 MB · Views: 46
  • Feminized in a Witchs World.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 46
  • Feminizing My Sissy Husband.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
  • Femwood Asylum Strikes Back.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 42
  • Forced Feminization at Sissy Castle.epub
    4 MB · Views: 47
  • Forced Feminization Bundle.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
  • Forced Gender Transformation Bundle.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
and have these too...

Attachments

• Gender Transformed by a Witch.epub
    3.5 MB · Views: 44
  • Half Man...Half Woman.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
  • How a MILF Feminizes.epub
    691.2 KB · Views: 45
  • I Been Feminized.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
  • I Feminized a Convict.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
  • I Feminized Johnny.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
  • Island of Faux Women.epub
    675.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Made into a Girl.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 46
  • Man Enough to be a Woman.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 42
  • More Stories of Feminization and Femdom.epub
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • My Husband the Sissy.epub
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
  • My Step-Mommy Feminized Me.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 45
  • Of Mice and Feminization.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
  • Real Female Led Relationships.epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 44
  • Return to Femwood Asylum.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 47
  • Revenge of the Step-Mommy.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 43
  • Sex Switched by a Witch.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 32
  • Sissy Transformation.epub
    690.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Stealing Feminization.epub
    991.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Stories of Forced Feminization.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
  • The Cuckold Chronicles.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 48
  • The Fast and the Feminized.epub
    3.9 MB · Views: 41
  • The Feminizing Step-Mother.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 52
  • The Forced Feminization Plot.epub
    718 KB · Views: 43
  • The History of the Hucow.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
  • The Man Who Came Too Much.epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 42
  • The Sissy Cross Dresser.epub
    679.4 KB · Views: 40
  • The MILF the Lesbian and the Horn Dog.epub
    688.5 KB · Views: 44
  • The Step-Mommy and the Lady Boy.epub
    3.4 MB · Views: 46
  • Why a MILF Feminizes.epub
An alphabetical cross reference of her stories and the various anthologies they were reprinted in - so far. (Updated 12/20 with current Anthologies)

A Billionaire Feminized Me!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
A Billionaire Feminized Me!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
A Billionaire Feminized Me!Men Who Need Feminization!
A Female Led Marriage!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
A Fistful of Love!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
A Gang of Women Dominated MeAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
A Man Becomes a WomanMen Who Want Feminization!
A Man Becomes a Woman!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
A Man Becomes a Woman!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
A Man CaughtAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
A Man CaughtMen Who Want Feminization!
A Month of FeminizationFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
A Night at Club Femme!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
A Slave in Love!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
A Sorority Feminized Me!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
A Summer of Feminization! (part two)21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
A True Femdom Marriage!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
A Vampire Feminized Him!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
A Vampire Feminized Me!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
A Werewolf Feminized Me!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
A Wild Summer of Feminization!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
A Witch Feminized Me21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
A Woman at Heart! (pt3)Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
A Year to Feminize Him!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Accidental Feminization!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Addicted to Feminization!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Addicted to Feminization!Men Who Want Feminization!
Adventures in the Pink House!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Aliens Feminized My Husband!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Almost a Woman!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Attack Of The Feminizers!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
Autogynephilia!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Aversion Feminization!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Bad Boy MedicineMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Bad Boy MedicineMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
Bad Johnny!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Becoming a Real Woman!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Becoming a WomanThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
Becoming a WomanFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Being a Woman isn’t for Sissies!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Being a Woman isn’t for Sissies!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Being a Woman isn’t for Sissies!Men Who Need Feminization!
Bend Over for the GirlsWomen Who Bend Over Men!: Men who were feminized and bent over!
Bend Over For The Girls!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Bend Over Honey, I Think I Love You!Women Who Bend Over Men!: Men who were feminized and bent over!
Bend Over, Honey, I Think I Love You!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Big Femme21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Big Femme21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Big FemmeThe Castration Chronicles (book three): Stories of emasculation, feminization and castration!
Bigfoot Feminized Me!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Birth of a Pooter Boy!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Body Swap Results In Feminization!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Body Swapping with ChastityAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Body Swapping with HubbyFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Boob MaximizerThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
Boob MaximizerFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Boob MaximizerMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
Boob Maximizer!Another Big Book of Male Boobs!: Feminization and Femdom!
Boobs for Solidarity!Men Who Like to Wear Bras!: Feminization and a femdom lifestyle!
Boobs For Solidarity!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Broken Dick!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Building a Throuple!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Call Me Madam!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Call Me Madam!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Camp Feminization!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Caught and Feminized!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Caught Crossdressing!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Changed into a Woman!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Changed into a Woman!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Changed into a Woman!Men Who Like to Wear Bras!: Feminization and a femdom lifestyle!
Chastity And FeminizationMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Cheating Husband Gets a Second Chance!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Cheating Husband Punished!The Cuckold Chronicles!: Men who like to be feminized, dominated and cuckolded!
Circumstances of Feminization!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Cock Sure!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Come Again?21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
COMPLETE NOVEL! ~ Call Me Madam!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Covid Feminized My Husband21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Crossdressing Feminization!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Curiosity Feminized the Man!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Demon Love!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Demon Love!Women Prefer Feminized Men!: BDSM, crossdressers, chastity, lesbians, horror, the enlightenment of feminization!
Dick’s Big Feminization!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Dishonest Dick!Feminize the Cheaters!: Women who stand up for themselves! Punishment that is fun!
Dishonest Dick!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Dr. FrankendickWild and Crazy Femdom and Feminization!: and other femdom fantasies!
Dracula Feminized MeMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Dracula Feminized Me!Forced Feminization Erotica!: Five tales of sissified men!
Driven Insane by Feminization!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Emasculation Leads to FeminizationThe Castration Chronicles (book three): Stories of emasculation, feminization and castration!
Emasculation Made Easy!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
Emasculation Made Easy!Castration Chronicles #1
Emergency TransitionCastration Chronicles #2
Emergency Transition!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
En Femme in the Marines! (part three)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Fade to Pink!Women Feminizing Men!: Three complete erotic novels!
Fatty, Fatty, Two By Four!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Faux Woman!The Fast and the Feminized!: Because it makes them better men!
Faux Women!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Fear of Feminization!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Female led and FeminizedReal Female Led Relationships!: Feminization and female domination work!
Female Led and Feminized!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Feminization 10121 Stories of First Time Feminization!
Feminization All The WayMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Feminization And Hucows!More Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Feminization and Masculation!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Feminization and Masculation!Men Who Want Feminization!
Feminization and the Milking Table!Another Big Book of Male Boobs!: Feminization and Femdom!
Feminization and the Milking Table!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Feminization at Ghost House!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Feminization at San Miguel!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Feminization at the Sperm Bank!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Feminization Boot Camp!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Feminization by Act of CongressAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminization by Marines! (part two)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Feminization by Mother and Wife!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Feminization by Mother-in-Law!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Feminization by Vampire!Feminization, Sissies and Ladyboys!: The best erotic stories in the world!
Feminization for a Practical Joke!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Feminization In Paradise!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Feminization In The Wild!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Feminization Makes a Male Lesbian!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Feminization Makes a Whole ManFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Feminization of a Cheater!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Feminization Of A Cheater!Men Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
Feminization of a Cheater!Feminize the Cheaters!: Women who stand up for themselves! Punishment that is fun!
Feminization of a SalesmanThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
Feminization of a SalesmanAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminization of a SalesmanMen Who Need Feminization!
Feminization of a Thief!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Feminization on Lesbian Island!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Feminization On The Hunt!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Feminization Ranch!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Feminization ResourcesAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminization to Emasculation!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Feminization to Emasculation!The Castration Chronicles (book three): Stories of emasculation, feminization and castration!
Feminization Was His Punishment!The Big Book of Forced Feminization!: Take a man and make him change sexes!
Feminization was His Punishment!Men Who Need Feminization!
Feminization was Not My ChoiceThe Big Book of Forced Feminization!: Take a man and make him change sexes!
Feminization was Not My Choice!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Feminization was not My Choice!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Feminization, BDSM and Love!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Feminization, BDSM and Love!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Feminized Again21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Feminized Again!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Feminized Again!Men Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
Feminized Against His WillMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Feminized Against His Will!Feminization, Sissies and Ladyboys!: The best erotic stories in the world!
Feminized All Summer Long! (part three)21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized and Bent Over!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Feminized and Bent Over!Women Who Bend Over Men!: Men who were feminized and bent over!
Feminized and in the Marines! (part four)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Feminized and Made into a Lesbian!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Feminized by a Dominatrix!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Feminized by a Karen!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Feminized By A Mummy!More Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Feminized by a Neighbor LadyThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
Feminized by a Neighbor Lady!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Feminized by a Vampire!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Feminized By Accident!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Feminized by Accident!Castration Chronicles #4
Feminized by Drug Dealers!Men Who Need Feminization!
Feminized by GangstersWild and Crazy Femdom and Feminization!: and other femdom fantasies!
Feminized by Gangsters!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized by My Aunt!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized By My Doctor And My Wife!Forced Feminization Erotica!: Five tales of sissified men!
Feminized by My Mother-in-Law!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Feminized by my SisterAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized by my Wife!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Feminized by My Wife!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Feminized by My Wife!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Feminized by My Wife!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Feminized By My Wife!Feminize the Cheaters!: Women who stand up for themselves! Punishment that is fun!
Feminized by NeuralinkThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
Feminized by the Rear End Diet!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Feminized by the Sybian Club!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Feminized by Weight LossAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized CopThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
Feminized CopAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized Cop!Castration Chronicles #1
Feminized for a Joke!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Feminized for a Million DollarsAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized for a Month!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Feminized for a Sorority!Men Who Want Feminization!
Feminized for Grandma!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Feminized for GrannyAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized For His Own Good!More Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Feminized for His Sister!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized for the Marines! (part one)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Feminized for the Summer (part one)21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized for the Summer!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Feminized For The Summer!Men Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
Feminized in 100 DaysThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
Feminized in 100 DaysAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Feminized in a Pillory!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Feminized Ninja Corporate Spy!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Feminized Through Yoga!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Feminizing My Husband for the Team!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Feminizing My Sissy Husband!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Feminizing The Horn Dog!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
Feminizing The Panty Thief!Men Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
Feminizing the Unreasonable Man!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Fighting for Feminization!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
First Time Forced FeminizationThe Big Book of Forced Feminization!: Take a man and make him change sexes!
First Time Forced Feminization!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Forced Feminization for Fun!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Forced Feminization South of the BorderThe Fast and the Feminized!: Because it makes them better men!
Forced Feminization South of the Border!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Forced Gender Transition!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
From Male to FemaleThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
From Male to FemaleMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
Gangster Love!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Girlism! (conclusion)Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Grandma Feminized Me!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Have a Female Day!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Have a Female Day!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Have a Female Day!Feminize the Cheaters!: Women who stand up for themselves! Punishment that is fun!
Have A Female Day!Men Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
He Asked Me to Feminize Him!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
He Became a Loving Daughter!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
He Became a Woman21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
He Became My Sissy Maid!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
He Feminized Himself for Me!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
He Feminized Himself for Me!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
He Had Satyromania!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
He Needed a Female Led RelationshipThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
He Needed a Female Led RelationshipFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
He needed a Female RelationshipReal Female Led Relationships!: Feminization and female domination work!
He Wanted a Real ChestThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
He Wanted a Real ChestAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
He Wanted a Real ChestMen Who Want Feminization!
He Wanted it TighterThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
He Wanted It Tighter!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
He was a Female ModelThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
He was a Female ModelFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
He Was A Female ModelMen Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
He Was Female Different (pt1)Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
He was Feminized for His Grandmother!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
He Was Kidnapped, Feminized And Castrated!Forced Feminization Erotica!: Five tales of sissified men!
He was Woman!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
He Went to Sissy School!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
He Who Comes Last Comes BestMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
He’s Got Boobs!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
His Mother-in-Law’s Maid!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
His Punishment was Forced FeminizationThe Big Book of Forced Feminization!: Take a man and make him change sexes!
His Punishment was Forced Feminization!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
His Step-Mother Put Him In ChastityForced Feminization Erotica!: Five tales of sissified men!
Honey! Clean My House!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Horn Dog ComeuppanceMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
Horn Dog Comeuppance!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
Hot by You!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
How to Break a HusbandAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
How to Break a Man!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
How To Emasculate Your Cheating Husband21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
How to Emasculate Your Cheating HusbandThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
How to Make Him Last!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
How to Make Your Husband into a Sissy SlaveThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
How to Make Your Husband into a Sissy Slave!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Hunting in Femtown!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Hyde Feminizes Jekyll!Women Prefer Feminized Men!: BDSM, crossdressers, chastity, lesbians, horror, the enlightenment of feminization!
Hyde Feminizes Jekyll!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
I Been Feminized!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
I Bet I Can Feminize You!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
I Bet I Can Feminize You!Men Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
I Changed My Nephew Into A Girl21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
I Changed My Nephew into a WomanThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
I Changed My Nephew into a Women!Men Who Need Feminization!
I Didn’t Plan on Getting Feminized!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
I Feminized a Car Salesman!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
I Feminized a Convict!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
I Feminized a Marine!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
I Feminized a Politician!Feminization, Sissies and Ladyboys!: The best erotic stories in the world!
I Feminized A Reporter21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
I Feminized a Reporter!Castration Chronicles #1
I Feminized a Scientists!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
I Feminized An Mma Fighter!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
I Feminized Him in One Day!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
I Feminized Him in One Day!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
I Feminized Him in One Day!Real Female Led Relationships!: Feminization and female domination work!
I Feminized Johnny!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
I Feminized Johnny!Castration Chronicles #4
I Feminized My Ex-Husband!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
I Feminized My Husband!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
I Feminized My Son! (part one)Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
I Gave My Man21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
I Gave my Man Boobs!Men Who Want Feminization!
I Gave My Man Boobs!Men Who Want Boobs!: Feminized men learn how to bend over!
I Inherited Being a WomanFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
I Made Him a Female Model!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
I Made Him Choose Chastity!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
I Made Him Love Our Female Led MarriageMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
I Made Him Love Our Female Led RelationshipReal Female Led Relationships!: Feminization and female domination work!
I Made Him My Sissy Slave!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
I Made My Man Grow Breasts!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
I Made My Son into a Crossdresser! (part two)Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
I Made Myself into a Woman!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
I Turned a Man into a Woman!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
I Turned a Man into a Woman!Castration Chronicles #2
I Turned Into A Girl!More Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
I Turned into a Woman21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
I was a Sex Slave for a Year!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
I Was Becoming Female (pt 2)Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
I Was Feminized By A Demon21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
I Was Feminized By The Fbi21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
I Was Forcibly Feminized!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
I Was Forcibly Feminized!The Big Book of Forced Feminization!: Take a man and make him change sexes!
I Was Kidnapped and Feminized!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
I was Kidnapped and Feminized!The Castration Chronicles (book three): Stories of emasculation, feminization and castration!
I was the Neighborhood Maid!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
I’m Going to Make You a Woman!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
I’ve Got to Have ItAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
It Hurts So Good!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
It Hurts So Good!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Jack’s Feminization Day!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Jack’s Feminization Day!Wild and Crazy Femdom and Feminization!: and other femdom fantasies!
Jesse’s Boobs!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Jessie’s BoobsThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
John Loved Jane!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Johnny Gets Taken DownMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Johnny was a Girl!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Karen Feminizes Her Husband!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Kidnapped and Feminized!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
League Of Lactators21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Little Red Sissy HoodFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Made into a Girl21 Stories of Forced Feminization!

Last edited:
Part 2 (Updated 12/20)
Made into a GirlThe Castration Chronicles (book three): Stories of emasculation, feminization and castration!
Made Into a WomanReal Female Led Relationships!: Feminization and female domination work!
Made into a Woman!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Made to be a Maid!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Magic Panties!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Make Me a Girl!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Make Me a Woman!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Make Sure you Feminize Him…The Cuckold Chronicles!: Men who like to be feminized, dominated and cuckolded!
Making a Man into a Sissy!Feminization, Sissies and Ladyboys!: The best erotic stories in the world!
Making Love in Hell!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Male Breast Milk!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Male Breast Milk!Another Big Book of Male Boobs!: Feminization and Femdom!
Male to Female the Hard Way!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Man Enough to be a Sissy!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Man Enough to be a WomanCastration Chronicles #2
Man Enough to be a Woman!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
Man Enough to be a Woman!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Man Enough to Be a Woman!Feminize the Cheaters!: Women who stand up for themselves! Punishment that is fun!
Man Enough To Be A Woman!Men Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
More Woman than ManThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
More Woman than Man!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
More Woman than Man!Castration Chronicles #1
Mr. Man…Mr. Woman!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
My Aunt Feminized Me!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
My Favorite Cuckold!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
My Favorite Cuckold!The Cuckold Chronicles!: Men who like to be feminized, dominated and cuckolded!
My Favorite Cuckold!The Fast and the Feminized!: Because it makes them better men!
My Feminine DNAAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
My Grandmother Feminized Me!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
My Grandmother Feminized Me!Men Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
My Husband Became a Pole DancerThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
My Husband Became a Pole DancerFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
My Husband Became Pole DancerMen Who Want Feminization!
My Husband Is A Sissy!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
My Husband the GirlThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
My Husband The Girl!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
My Husband the ModelThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
My Husband The ModelMen Forced to Feminize!: Sizzling Stories of Feminization, Female domination, Male submission!
My Husband the Model!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
My Husband the Model!Men Who Like to Wear Bras!: Feminization and a femdom lifestyle!
My Man Grew Breasts!Another Big Book of Male Boobs!: Feminization and Femdom!
My Man Grew Breasts!Men Who Need Feminization!
My Mother’s Panties!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
My Mother-in-Law Feminized Me!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
My Neighbor Feminized Me21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
My Neighbor Feminized Me!Men Who Like to Wear Bras!: Feminization and a femdom lifestyle!
My Pink HusbandMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
My Pink HusbandMen Who Choose the Pink Path!
My Sister Feminized Me!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
My Son Practices Girl-ism! (part three)Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
My Stepmother Feminized Me!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
My Stepsister Feminized Me!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
My Wife Feminized Me21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
My Wife Tricked MeMen Who Want Boobs!: Feminized men learn how to bend over!
Mystery BoobsFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Mystery BoobsMen Who Need Feminization!
Mystery Boobs!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
Mystery Boobs!Another Big Book of Male Boobs!: Feminization and Femdom!
Nine To Five Feminization21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Of Mice and Feminization!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Of Mice and Feminization!The Fast and the Feminized!: Because it makes them better men!
Only As A Woman…Can A Man Understand!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Oops!Castration Chronicles #1
Oops!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
Owned by His Wife!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Panty Clad Revenge!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Pegged on a College Campus!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Pink Discipline21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Pink Discipline!Men Who Choose the Pink Path!
Pink Power21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Pink PowerMen Who Choose the Pink Path!
Pooter Boy Comes Out!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Pooter Boy’s Pink Palace!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Prison Feminization!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Punished for Being a Man!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Putting a Man into Women’s ClothesFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Red Fingernails!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Revenge Of The Lactating Babes21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Ripe for Feminization!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
Role Reversal Feminization!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Role Reversal Romance!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Romancing the Vampire!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Run Like a Girl!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Sappho’s Choice!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Satan’s Panties21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
Scared of Girls!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Sentenced to FeminizationAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
Sex While Sleeping Results in Feminization!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Sexual LimitsFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Sexual Yoga!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
Shapeshifter Feminization!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
She Broke Her ManFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
She Feminized an FBI Agent!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
She Made Her Man into a WomanCastration Chronicles #2
She Made Her Man Into A Woman!More Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
She Made Me a Woman!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
She Made Me Her Dress Up Doll!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
She Made Me into a Ladyboy!Feminization, Sissies and Ladyboys!: The best erotic stories in the world!
She Owned A Sissy Slave!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
She Transgendered MeThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
She Transgendered MeMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
She Transgendered Me!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
She Wanted It Bigger!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
She Was Scared of Biker Sex!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
Silithia - the full novelThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
Sissy Boy Breaks Out of Jail! (part three)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Sissy Boy Goes to Jail! (part one)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Sissy Boy Goes to Mexico! (part four)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Sissy Boy in Women’s Jail! (part two)Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
Sissy by Lesbian!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Sissy Slaves!Three Steamy Feminization Novels!: Men trapped and changed into women!
Slave to the Dream!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
So Small She Takes It All!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Squid Feminization!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Subliminal Feminization!Feminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
Super Rabbit Sex PillsWild and Crazy Femdom and Feminization!: and other femdom fantasies!
Super Rabbit Sex Pills!More Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Take It Like A Woman!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
Taking Charge of My HusbandAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
The Accidental Lesbian!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
The Bank Robber Became A Lady21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Bank Robber Became a LadyMen Who Want Feminization!
The Baseball Player Became a Lesbian!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
The Bend Over Boy!Women Who Bend Over Men!: Men who were feminized and bent over!
The Bend Over Boy!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
The Bend Over Bridegroom!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
The Bend Over Games!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
The Bend Over Games!Women Who Bend Over Men!: Men who were feminized and bent over!
The Big SpankMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Biggest Sissy in the World!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
The Blessing of Feminization!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
The Call of Feminization!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
The Church Of Feminization!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
The Church of Feminization!The Fast and the Feminized!: Because it makes them better men!
The Circumstances of FeminizationCastration Chronicles #2
The Circumstances of Feminization!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
The Crossdresser and the Lesbians!Women Prefer Feminized Men!: BDSM, crossdressers, chastity, lesbians, horror, the enlightenment of feminization!
The Crossdresser And The Lesbians!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
The Curse of the Were-Fem!Three Steamy Feminization Novels!: Men trapped and changed into women!
The Day Jack Got Spanked!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
The Day The Democrats Changed The Republicans Into…Girls!21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Day the Democrats Turned the Republicans into Girls!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
The Dream of Love!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
The Fem WolfMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Female Side of a Man!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
The Feminization Bomb!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
The Feminization CorpsFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
The Feminization CurseThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
The Feminization CurseAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
The Feminization Experiment21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Feminization Of A Manly Man!Men Who Want Boobs!: Feminized men learn how to bend over!
The Feminization Of JackMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Feminization of Jack!Men Who Need Feminization!
The Feminization Of Johnny!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
The Feminization of Johnny!Castration Chronicles #4
The Feminization of Mr. Hyde!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
The Feminization Of Ryan!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
The Feminization of the Control Freak!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
The Feminization of the Manly Man!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
The Feminization of the Uber DriverMen Who Want Feminization!
The Feminization Vaccination21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Feminization War!(3)A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
The Feminization Way!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
The Feminization Way!The Cuckold Chronicles!: Men who like to be feminized, dominated and cuckolded!
The Feminization Way!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
The Feminized Man!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
The Feminized Soldier!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
The Feminizing Mother-in-Law!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
The Femville County Jail!Women Feminizing Men!: Three complete erotic novels!
The Femwood School!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
The First Hucow!Men Who Want Boobs!: Feminized men learn how to bend over!
The First Hucow!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
The First Hucow!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
The Gangsters are Coming!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
The Gangsters are Coming!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
The Gender Transformation Club21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
The Gender Transformation ConspiracyMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
The Gender Transformation Conspiracy!Female Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
The Girl Who Went Too Far!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
The Girl with the Gun in Her Hand!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
The Girly Man!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
The Golem Feminized My Husband!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
The Great Gender Revolt21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Great Gender Transformation ConspiracyThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
The Great Shoot Out!Wild and Crazy Femdom and Feminization!: and other femdom fantasies!
The Half And Half Man21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Horny DeadFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
The House Of Bdsm!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
The House of Femme!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
The Hucow Urban FarmMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Hucow Wedding!Forced Feminization Fiction!: 21 Stories of feminization, female domination, male submission, chastity, femdom, and other great things!
The Idyllic Suffering of Sex!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
The Intersex ManThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
The Intersex ManFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
The Lactating Man21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Ladies’ Sissy Society!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
The Lesbian Kiss!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
The Making of a Sissy Boy!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
The Man from Womanland!(2)A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
The Man Who Was a Woman!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
The Man Who Would Be WomanAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
The Milf and the Dungeon!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
The Milf, The Lesbian And The Horn DogForced Feminization Erotica!: Five tales of sissified men!
The Mistress Club!Women Feminizing Men!: Three complete erotic novels!
The Mistress Club!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
The Pain and the Pleasure!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
The Party Gift21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
The Path to Feminization!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
The Perfect Male into Female Program!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
The Picture of Femian GreyThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
The Picture Of Femian Grey21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
The Picture of Femian GreyMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
The Pillory at Femtown!Women Prefer Feminized Men!: BDSM, crossdressers, chastity, lesbians, horror, the enlightenment of feminization!
The Pillory At Femtown!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
The Pink Bank Robber!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
The Pink Brotherhood!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
The Pink Challenge!Castration Chronicles #4
The Pink Challenge!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
The Pink Man!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
The Pink Side of a Man!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
The Pink Side of a Man!Men Who Choose the Pink Path!
The Politics of FeminizationFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
The Seven Second Horn Dog!The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
The Sex Battery!The Cuckold Chronicles!: Men who like to be feminized, dominated and cuckolded!
The Sex GamesFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
The Sexual Matrix21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Sissy RideThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
The Sissy RideAnother 21 Stories of Feminization and Femdom!
The Sissy Ride - the complete novelThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4: Feminization, Femdom, Chastity and MORE!
The Sissy Transition!Three Steamy Feminization Novels!: Men trapped and changed into women!
The Stripper and the Lesbian!Forced Feminization Bundle!: 21 men changed into women!
The Torture of Riding Naked!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
The Ultimate Erotic Fantasy!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
The Upward PathFeminization Now and Forever!: A collection of 21 stories that point the way!
The War for Feminization!(1)A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
The Were-Fem21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
The Whining Man!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
The Women’s Club Feminized Me!Stories of Forced Feminization and female domination
The Write FeministMen Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
They Made Him A SissyMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
To Deny SexFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
To Win Her Love!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
Too Big For Her Bra!Men Who Want Boobs!: Feminized men learn how to bend over!
Too Big for Her Bra!Men Who Like to Wear Bras!: Feminization and a femdom lifestyle!
Too Big for her Bra!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
Too Big for Her Bra!Another Big Book of Male Boobs!: Feminization and Femdom!
Trained by Chastity!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Transformed into a Woman!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Turning Female!A Bundle of Sissies, Chastity and Feminization!: 21 stories of Gender Transformation!
Two Lesbians Make a Sissy!A Bundle of Feminization!: 21 Stories of men who chose to be feminized!
Unconscious Sex!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Under The CoverallsMore Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Undercover in a Sex Club!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
Virgin’s Paradise!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
We Caught a Pervert!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
We Feminized a BurglarThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
We Feminized a Burglar!Men Who Demand Feminization!: Feminization! Femdom! Chastity! Male Submission! Female domination!
We Feminized A Burglar!21 Stories of First Time Feminization!
We Feminized a Hunter!15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam Novel: Feminization to femdom to female domination!
We Feminized Him!21 Stories of Forced Feminization and Domination!
We Feminized Our BossThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and more!
We Made Him Our Fem Boy21 Stories of Feminization and Female Domination!
Weird Vacation SexFemale Domination Over Men: A Collection of 21 Stories
What a Woman Wants!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
What Men Can’t Understand!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
When Johnny was Caught!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
When Love Dreams!So You Want To Be Feminized!: 21 Stories of men turned into women!
When Women Win!Female Domination Leads to Feminization Leads to...!
Why Men Can’t Fight PinkMen Who Need Feminization!
Why Men Can’t Fight PinkMen Who Choose the Pink Path!
Why Men Can’t Fight Pink!21 Stories of First Time Feminization and Femdom!
Womanland - the complete novelThe Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2: Femdom, Feminization, Chastity, and MORE!
Womanus Maximus!Forced Gender Transformation Bundle!: 21 women who changed men into women!
Womanus Superior!Castration Chronicles #4
Yes, Ma’am!21 Stories of Forced Feminization!
Yoga Feminization!Women Prefer Feminized Men!: BDSM, crossdressers, chastity, lesbians, horror, the enlightenment of feminization!
Yoga Feminization!21 Shades of Feminization!: Not every sissy is the same!
You Drank the Boobs!Another Big Book of Male Boobs!: Feminization and Femdom!
You Drank the Boobs!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!
Your Days as a Man are Over!Choosing Feminization Bundle!: 21 Stories of men who were feminized!

Last edited:
Wow, that's some list. I didn't get any downloaded yesterday as I had to do stuff. But here's the first of today's lot.

Attachments

• 15 Forced Feminization Bundle + Call Me Madam.epub
    6.7 MB · Views: 52
  • A Bundle of Feminization.epub
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • A Combat Medic Feminized Me.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 42
  • A Fistful of Love.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • A Tale of Two Feminizations.epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 41
  • Another Johnny Gets Feminized Collection.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 43
  • Back Door Woman.epub
    3 MB · Views: 36
  • Choosing Feminization.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • Digging into Hell.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
  • Emasculation Starts with Feminization.epub
    4.2 MB · Views: 49
  • Evil Angels from Hell.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • Feminization and the Cowboy.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminization at San Migue.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • Feminization by Lesbian.epub
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • Feminization by Vampire.epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • Feminization for a Joke.epub
  • Feminization Grows in Brooklyn.epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 39
  • Feminization in Sports.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • Feminized and Body Swapped.epub
    4 MB · Views: 45
  • Feminized and in the Marines.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
  • FEMINIZED AT A LESBIAN SUMMER CAMP (PART THREE).epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
  • Feminized at a Lesbian Summer Camp (part two).epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
  • Feminized by a Dominatrix.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
  • Feminized by the Goddess of the Hidden Temple Ka.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 45
  • Feminized by the Rear End Diet.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
  • Feminized Through Yoga.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
  • Gangster Love.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 36
  • He Had Satyromania.epub
  • He Was Woman.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • Hell Comes to Earth.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 35
and the next ones...

Attachments

• I Feminized a Car Salesman.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • I Feminized a Politician.epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Love and Feminization.epub
  • Men Demand Feminization.epub
  • Men Who Like to Wear Bras.epub
    4 MB · Views: 45
  • Model Feminization.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 43
  • My Favorite Cuckold.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
  • On the Feminization Road.epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 36
  • Overloaded into Feminization.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
  • Please Step-Mother...Feminize Me.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 45
  • Reluctant Feminization.epub
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • Role Reversal Feminization.epub
    3.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Romancing the Vampire.epub
  • Shipwrecked and Feminized.epub
  • So Small She Takes It All.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
  • The Baseball Player Became a Lesbian Crossdresser.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 38
  • The Blessing of Feminization.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • The Feminized Marine (The Book).epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • The Feminizing Mother-in-Law.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 46
  • The Fem-pire Strikes Back.epub
    3.9 MB · Views: 37
  • The Girl Who Went Too Far.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
  • The Girl with the Gun in Her Hand.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
  • The Hitchhikers Guide to Feminization.epub
    3.9 MB · Views: 39
  • The House of Orgy.epub
    3.2 MB · Views: 32
  • The Lesbian Kiss.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
  • The Sissy Transition.epub
    5.7 MB · Views: 42
  • Transitioning to Female Led Relationships.epub
    3.9 MB · Views: 36
  • When Bigger is Better.epub
  • Whole Town Feminization.epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • Women are from Venus...and Men Should Be.epub
Some more before lunch....

Attachments

• A Clockwork Feminization.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 42
  • A Night at Club Femme.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
  • Another Big Book of Male Boobs.epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 43
  • Autogynephilia.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • Aversion Feminization.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • Brave New Feminization.epub
    3.9 MB · Views: 39
  • Camp Feminization.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
  • Crime and Feminization.epub
    4.8 MB · Views: 38
  • Dicks Big Feminization.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 35
  • En Femme in the Marines.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
  • Eternal Feminization of the Spotless Mind.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
  • Fatty Fatty Two by Four.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
  • Feminization by Marines.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • Feminization in Paradise.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • Feminization on Lesbian Island.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
  • Feminization Ranch.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
  • Feminized and Bent Over.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • Feminized and Made into a Lesbian.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminized for the Marines.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 33
  • Feminizing My Sissy Husband.epub
  • Forced Gender Transition.epub
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
  • He Became a Loving Daughter.epub
  • Hes Got Boobs.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 51
  • Hunting in Femtown.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Hyde Feminizes Jekyll.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Into the Feminization-Verse.epub
    3 MB · Views: 37
  • Johnny was a Girl.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Jurassic Feminization.epub
    3 MB · Views: 33
  • Make Me a Woman.epub
  • Once Upon a Feminization.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
...along with these ones...

Attachments

• Prison Feminization.epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Raiders of the Lost Feminization.epub
    3.9 MB · Views: 33
  • Role Reversal Feminization.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
  • Shapershifter Feminization.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • She Made Me Her Dress Up Doll.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Sissy Boy in Womans Jail.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
  • Slaughterhouse Feminization.epub
    4.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Take It Like a Woman.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • The Bend Over Boy.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • The Bend Over Bridegroom.epub
  • The Big Book of Forced Feminization.epub
  • The Biggest Sissy in the World.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
  • The Castration Chronicles (book three).epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
  • The Feminization Club.epub
    3 MB · Views: 43
  • The House of BDSM.epub
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • The Making of a Sissy Boy.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
  • The Man from Womanland.epub
  • The Milf and the Dungeon.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
  • The Pink Bank Robber.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • The Stripper and the Lesbian.epub
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
  • The Sweetest Taboo.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
  • The War for Feminization (The Book).epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • The War for Feminization The Silithian Resistance.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
  • Transformed into a Woman.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
  • Virgins Paradise.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • Wild and Crazy Femdom and Feminization.epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 37
  • Women Who Bend Over Men.epub
    855.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Wuthering Feminization.epub
  • Yoga Feminization.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 38
missed one! Dunno how...

Attachments

• Women Feminizing Men.epub
    4.9 MB · Views: 35
The next lot of filth!:p

Attachments

• A Female Led Marriage.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • A Slave in Love Feminization.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 36
  • A Slave in Love Feminized.epub
    5 MB · Views: 37
  • Almost a Woman.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Bad Johnny.epub
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • Becoming a Real Woman.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • Bend Over for the Girls.epub
  • Body Swap Results in Feminization.epub
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • Building a Throuple.epub
  • Close Encounters of the Feminization Kind.epub
    3 MB · Views: 38
  • Femback Mountain.epub
    3.2 MB · Views: 31
  • Feminization by Mother and Wife.epub
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
  • Feminization Fixes Men.epub
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • Feminization for All.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 36
  • Feminization in the Wild.epub
  • Feminization on the Hunt.epub
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • Feminization to Eternity.epub
    695.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Feminized for a Joke.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 40
  • Feminized Just Because.epub
    4 MB · Views: 36
  • Feminizing My Husband for the Team.epub
    4.2 MB · Views: 35
  • First Time Forced Feminization.epub
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • Hot by You.epub
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • I Feminized a Marine.epub
  • I Feminized a Scientist.epub
  • I Feminized an MMA Fighter.epub
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • I Feminized Johnny.epub
  • I Made Him Choose Chastity.epub
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • It Hurts So Good.epub
    5.2 MB · Views: 40
  • John Loved Jane.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 35
  • Johnny gets Feminized.epub
and...guess what...some more...

Attachments

• Magic Panties.epub
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • Making Love in Hell.epub
  • Men Who Choose the Pink Path.epub
  • Men Who Demand Feminization.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 34
  • Men Who Need Feminization.epub
    4 MB · Views: 39
  • Men Who Want Feminization.epub
    3.9 MB · Views: 38
  • Mr. Man...Mr. Woman.epub
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • Only as a Woman...Can a Man Understand.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
  • Pegged on a College Campus.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Pulp Feminization.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Sapphos Choice.epub
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
  • Sexual Yoga.epub
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • Slave to the Dream.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 34
  • Sorority Feminization.epub
    3.2 MB · Views: 44
  • Squid Feminization.epub
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • The Day Jack Got Spanked.epub
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • The Dream of Love.epub
    5.1 MB · Views: 34
  • The Feminization of Johnny.epub
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • The Feminization of Ryan.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • The First Hucow Feminization.epub
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • The Good the Bad and the Feminized.epub
    3 MB · Views: 36
  • The Hucow Wedding.epub
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
  • The Man Who Was a Woman.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • The Mistress Club Slaves of Love.epub
    5 MB · Views: 39
  • The Mistress Club.epub
  • The Pink Brotherhood.epub
  • The Pink Challenge.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 34
  • The Sissy Book.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 32
  • Unconscious Sex.epub
  • What a Woman Wants.epub
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
another 60 files will be uploaded tomorrow first thing (uk time) followed by further tranches of titles

Here you go, more of Grace's musings...

Attachments

• A Bully Boy Learns His Lesson.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 44
  • A Man Made Woman.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 33
  • A Vampire Feminized Him.epub
    6 MB · Views: 41
  • A Werewolf Feminized Me.epub
    6.2 MB · Views: 37
  • Accidental Feminization.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 40
  • At the Heart of Feminization.epub
    4.7 MB · Views: 32
  • Becoming a Woman.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 37
  • Broken Dick.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Call Me Madam.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 38
  • Caught and Feminized.epub
    6 MB · Views: 36
  • Chastity by Wife Feminization by Stepmother.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 47
  • Cheating Husband Punished.epub
  • Crossdressing Feminizatio.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Dishonest Dick.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 32
  • Emasculation Leads to Feminization.epub
    6 MB · Views: 37
  • Feminization and Masculation.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 42
  • Feminization at Ghost House.epub
    4.7 MB · Views: 35
  • Feminization BDSM and Love.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Feminization begins with F.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminization by Sorority.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminization Cures Cancer.epub
    6.1 MB · Views: 31
  • Feminization is No Joke.epub
    6.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Feminized by Lesbians - 2 women, 1 man.epub
    6 MB · Views: 33
  • Feminized by Lesbians - just because.epub
  • Feminized By My Wife.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 44
  • Feminized for a Sorority.epub
    6.2 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminized for Grandma.epub
    6.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Feminizing the Body Builde.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
  • Feminizing the Panty Thief.epub
    6.1 MB · Views: 39
  • Fighting for Feminization.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 37
...and some more. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Forced Feminization for Fun.epub
  • He Wanted to be a Woman.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 32
  • How to Feminize Your Husband.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
  • Losing Control.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 38
  • Men Who Dont Want to be Feminized.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 39
  • My Wife Tricked Me.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
  • One Man changed into a Woman.epub
    6.1 MB · Views: 37
  • Panty Clad Reveng.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 45
  • Role Reversal Romance.epub
  • Scared of Girls.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Sex is Power.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
  • She Had Complete Control of Her Cheating Husband.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 39
  • The Accidental Lesbian.epub
    4.2 MB · Views: 34
  • The Female Side of a Man.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 38
  • The Feminization of the Control Freak.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 37
  • The Feminization of the Uber Driver.epub
    6 MB · Views: 28
  • The Feminization Way.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 39
  • The Femwood Boy.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 31
  • The Femwood School.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 40
  • The Gangsters are Coming.epub
    5.2 MB · Views: 36
  • The Great Shoot Out.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 38
  • The Sex Battery.epub
    4.7 MB · Views: 38
  • The Ultimate Swapping Sex Story.epub
    6.2 MB · Views: 37
  • Three Steamy Feminization Novels.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 36
  • Too Big for her Bra.epub
  • We Feminized a Hunter.epub
    4.4 MB · Views: 30
  • When Johnny was Caught.epub
    4.3 MB · Views: 36
  • When Women Win Feminization wins.epub
    6.1 MB · Views: 36
  • Wives that Feminize (Volume Three).epub
  • Womanus Superior.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 36
...minor hitch with the Orange Bookstore, but all sorted (for now...). Have some more...

Attachments

• A Billionaire Feminized Me.epub
  • A Bundle of Feminization Stories.epub
  • A Man Becomes a Woman.epub
  • A Vampire Feminized Me.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 36
  • A Woman at Heart.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 46
  • Addicted to Feminization.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 37
  • Aliens Feminized My Husband.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 36
  • Being a Woman isnt for Sissies.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 38
  • Elvis Saved Me from Bigfoot.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 39
  • Fear of Feminization.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 44
  • Female Led and Feminized.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 39
  • Feminization at a Sperm Bank.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 35
  • Feminization at the End of the World.epub
    6 MB · Views: 44
  • Feminization Corps.epub
    6 MB · Views: 36
  • Feminization Family Bundle.epub
    9.1 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminization for Sale.epub
    5.9 MB · Views: 37
  • Feminization of a Cheater.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 41
  • Feminization to Emasculation.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 39
  • Feminized Again.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 34
  • Feminized By My Mother-in-Law.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 40
  • Feminized for a Month.epub
  • Feminized for His Sister.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 43
  • Have a Female Day.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 37
  • He Became a Woman.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 36
  • He Feminized Himself for Me.epub
  • He was Female Different.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 35
  • Honey Clean My House.epub
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • How to Break a Man.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 36
  • I Didnt Plan on Getting Feminized.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 38
  • I Feminized Him in One Day.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 43
along with these ones. Enjoy

Attachments

• I Feminized My Husband.epub
  • I Made Him into a Female Model.epub
    5.6 MB · Views: 45
  • I Made Myself into a Woman.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 32
  • I Turned into a Woman.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 32
  • I was Becoming Female.epub
    5.6 MB · Views: 35
  • I Was Forcibly Feminized.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 42
  • I was the Neighborhood Maid.epub
  • Jacks Feminization Day.epub
    6 MB · Views: 33
  • Kidnapped and Feminized.epub
  • Made to be a Maid.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 41
  • Men Changing into Women Stories.epub
  • My Grandmother Feminized Me.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 38
  • My Mother-in-Law Feminized Me.epub
    522.6 KB · Views: 38
  • My Wife Feminized Me.epub
    5.4 MB · Views: 41
  • Red Fingernails.epub
    3.6 MB · Views: 35
  • She Made Me a Woman.epub
  • The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 1.epub
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
  • The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 2.epub
    9.1 MB · Views: 41
  • The Best of Grace Mansfield Vol 4.epub
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
  • The Call of Feminization.epub
  • The Circumstances of Feminization.epub
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • The Feminization of Mr. Hyde.epub
    5.3 MB · Views: 42
  • The Girly Man.epub
  • The Pink Side of a Man.epub
    6 MB · Views: 34
  • The Women’s Club Feminized Me.epub
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • We Caught a Pervert.epub
    3.5 MB · Views: 39
  • We Feminized him.epub
    5.6 MB · Views: 41
  • Why Men Cant Fight Pink.epub
    5.9 MB · Views: 36
  • Yes Maam.epub
    5.5 MB · Views: 37
here you go, the last of them - only 584 files in total from the Orange Bookstore!

Attachments

• A Gang of Women Dominated Me.epub
    4.6 MB · Views: 44
  • Feminization of a Salesman.epub
  • Caught Humiliated and Feminized.epub
    5.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Body Swapping with Hubbie.epub
    4.5 MB · Views: 42
  • Body Swapping with Chastity.epub
    6 MB · Views: 42
  • Becoming a Woman - Only an Act.epub