Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

GTSX3D Comics

ShartenFreude

Does anyone have Hunger Virus 2-3 and Yujin's Decadence 3? I have some other GTSX3D comics if anyone is interested.

A shared history of this author to the noobs!
I haven't sorted out the GTSX-3D comics so if you give me some titles, I might be able to find other comics lost on my discs.
all these files come up as "corrupted" try uploading them to a different file-hoster

I'm just gonna speed things up for everyone so we can get to the important comic (Hunger Virus 5)
here's a mega with all the comics (Encoded with base64 to be safe) aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9WSE16QUxTWSNWSERYM0JUVW5hWVR1Z04tWWhiUFpn

I'm just gonna speed things up for everyone so we can get to the important comic (Hunger Virus 5)
here's a mega with all the comics (Encoded with base64 to be safe) aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9WSE16QUxTWSNWSERYM0JUVW5hWVR1Z04tWWhiUFpn
FYI I don't think you actually posted a link

mega keeps giving errors with the files, with both downloading them and also while trying to view the downloaded file, and for most other downloads it just gives errors and stops the process.

Last edited:
hero, thank you so much!

Just found this thread. Glad to find another after the 8muses one went down. I'm looking for the hunger virus 5 since it's the only comic I'm missing from them and I'm willing to send whatever GTSX comic you want if you're able to share it

to start off here's the first 4 hunger virus parts: https://we.tl/t-7HmvX2CCoS
https://we.tl/t-4NHHwzKYFw
bro any chance you could reup I missed this during a busy week and I’ve still only read the first one

Back
Top Bottom