In this episode we take a walk down memory lane where it began. Sean finds himself drawn to two irresistible women: his fiance Sandra, desperate for a child, and her seductive best friend Leanne, harboring her own hidden fertility fantasies.
A steamy, revenge-fueled erotic tale about Sierra - a dominant and kinky black woman scorned by her cheating fiancé Mark, seeking solace and retribution in the arms of his best friend Sean. In Part 1 of this multi part series she recounts the events prior to her first tryst with Sean.
Sandra's work trip ignites a chain of steamy affairs as she is tempted by her colleague Brandon. Meanwhile, Sean & Leanne embroiled in their own shenanigans Lies weave an intricate web in this erotic drama, where every thrust, moan, and orgasm brings them closer to the brink of truth and devastation.
Sean's Life focuses on Sean Williams, A Billionaire who owns pretty much all of Cream Pie City, and basically fucks seemingly whoever he likes. Sean will be in every episode but not every episode will focus solely on Sean. This is the first series I ever made so Episode 1 may be a little rough
UPDATE
SEAN'S LIFE EPISODE 14 - "Meet the Parents: Chapter 1"
So I did a thing as I was working on the next episode shit got long. Like 2+ hours long and I needed a way to split it. So I did, but then things got disjointed and the continuity was all fucked. So I decided to create some filler to help.
Well...that filler turned into like 1 hour+ of new content including a full fledge episode. And well I decided to turn this into a mini series. So there ya go.
This is the first chapter of a little 6+ episode mini series I am doing to bring some things together. The series more or less goes deeper into many of the characters that appeared in previous episodes to help explain the current state of things. There was no real story board used in this first chapter majority of things here were just go with where my mind takes it, so my apologies if it is sort of chaotic. Chapter 2 will drop next week or so...I need to put some finishing touches on it. Chapter 3 and 4 are done...so Basically I dropping a chapter about every week. This will give me a heads up on finishing the rest.
UPDATE: SEAN'S LIFE EPISODE 14 - "Meet the Parents: Chapter 2"
The saga continues...as we dive into the intertwined and connected lives of the residents of CreamPie City. Gina is still trying to figure out Rex while Denise is living her best slutty life. And all the other characters in between. I decided to split Chapter 2 into 3...so Chapter 3 will drop tomorrow. Just need to add one more 1 minute scene.