Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want to know more about Mert because he's a mystery about his intentions.I think the words in number 8 are: "divorce the witch." I don't know if that makes sense. There's a word before that's crossed out and you can't see it.
I think the word which is crossed out is "kill".I think the words in number 8 are: "divorce the witch." I don't know if that makes sense. There's a word before that's crossed out and you can't see it.
Mert is such a mysterious character I want to know more about his lore, why he's doing all of this, what happened to him to feel sexually attracted to his daughter etc.I think the word which is crossed out is "kill".
But what's meant by "reunite the siblings"?
Great Work Mate!View attachment 3053567
[Himeros3D] Bucket List
Notes
I created the “covers” for each chapter (As I did for both versions Original HD and No Text). While Himeros has a very good command of framing, lighting, and characters, his covers do little to reflect the quality of his work. He is, by far, the one who excels in these disciplines.
Himeros3D Support Link
https://subscribestar.adult/himeros
Original HD version from Himeros3D
Resolution: 4K
15 chapters - 1'519 files - Complete
Visit the page
Original HD No Text version from Himeros3D
Resolution: 4K
15 chapters - 1'519 files - Complete
Visit the page
View attachment 3053568
View attachment 3053569View attachment 3053570View attachment 3053571View attachment 3053572View attachment 3053573View attachment 3053574View attachment 3053575View attachment 3053576View attachment 3053577View attachment 3053578View attachment 3053579View attachment 3053580View attachment 3053581View attachment 3053582