[Himeros3D] Solace (No Text version) On Going (Original HD)

Arthur Saturnin

Active member
Solace-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-(No Text)-AS.png


[Himeros3D] - Solace

Original HD No Text version from
Himeros3D
Resolution: 4K

01 chapter -153 files - On going

Notes

I created the “covers” for each version (Text ad No Text). While Himeros has a very good command of framing, lighting, and characters, his covers do little to reflect the quality of his work. He is, by far, the one who excels in these disciplines.

Himeros3D Support Link
https://subscribestar.adult/himeros

 
Thank you for these wonderful images without text, in which we can fully appreciate this creator’s artistry. To me, he is without a doubt the greatest. His mastery of lighting, poses, and photo retouching surpasses that of any other artist. Each of his panels is a work of art; his aren’t comics, but paintings from a gallery with text written on them. Trying to imitate him would be pointless; admiring him is the only thing one can do.
 
Thank you for these wonderful images without text, in which we can fully appreciate this creator’s artistry. To me, he is without a doubt the greatest. His mastery of lighting, poses, and photo retouching surpasses that of any other artist. Each of his panels is a work of art; his aren’t comics, but paintings from a gallery with text written on them. Trying to imitate him would be pointless; admiring him is the only thing one can do.
I agree about Himeros. He is talented; he's certainly one of the very few who has a masterful grasp of sets, lighting, and the female form—especially breasts that don't look like all those unreal horrors you come across. Himeros mastering omposition (picture fraiming), lighting managment (Although I noticed on several occasions that the light was too whitish, which diminished both the contrast and the color temperature of the light, I corrected this in the images I selected for the covers.), depth of field from lens, character poses, expressions, movements, arm actions, and hand positions. He knows how to create a woman. I mean a real one close to the reality. The best esxemple, for me, was Sophie character from Dear Diary.

That's why I spent some time looking at her creations and saved the best one (in my opinion) for the final post I'll be publishing in the Himeros series: Dear Diary

PS: From you, JL78, it was the Mirella character from Valentina's Choice, is the one I would have liked to have in DAZ so I could feature her in a story and covers, of course. :-)

I looked up GP (which you mentioned in the thread about the web version of Solace), but I couldn't find the URL for that site, which I never heard about it.
 
I agree about Himeros. He is talented; he's certainly one of the very few who has a masterful grasp of sets, lighting, and the female form—especially breasts that don't look like all those unreal horrors you come across. Himeros mastering omposition (picture fraiming), lighting managment (Although I noticed on several occasions that the light was too whitish, which diminished both the contrast and the color temperature of the light, I corrected this in the images I selected for the covers.), depth of field from lens, character poses, expressions, movements, arm actions, and hand positions. He knows how to create a woman. I mean a real one close to the reality. The best esxemple, for me, was Sophie character from Dear Diary.

That's why I spent some time looking at her creations and saved the best one (in my opinion) for the final post I'll be publishing in the Himeros series: Dear Diary

PS: From you, JL78, it was the Mirella character from Valentina's Choice, is the one I would have liked to have in DAZ so I could feature her in a story and covers, of course. :-)

I looked up GP (which you mentioned in the thread about the web version of Solace), but I couldn't find the URL for that site, which I never heard about it.
I completely agree with you, even on the fact that some of the renders look overexposed—and therefore “wrong”—but his art is phenomenal. If I had just 1/1,000 of his talent, I’d already be satisfied. :)
Are you actually asking me about the character “Mirella” from “Valentina’s Choice”? I’ll admit that I created her to have a secondary character who would stay completely in Valentina’s shadow. But you’re interested in her—that’s great! The variety of tastes is the most extraordinary thing there is. I’ll make sure to send you the character as soon as I have time, because I’m constantly busy with “The Rizzi Family.” ;)
Thanks.
 
I love Sam; to me, she is the embodiment of natural perfection—her face, hairstyle, eyes, bust, stomach, legs, and bottom—simply everything—she is just perfect. :love:
 
Back
Top