[Himeros3D] Solace

Solace - [Himeros3D] | Pages 121 to 130. no watermark

121.jpg 122.jpg 123.jpg 124.jpg 125.jpg 126.jpg 127.jpg 128.jpg 129.jpg 130.jpg
 
As a creator, I am speechless when faced with this man’s work. His illustrations display a level of care and attention to detail that borders on perfection. The colors he achieves through lighting and post-work are a form of art that cannot be matched. I challenge any other creator of 3D porn comics to say they’ve never thought about quitting after seeing a masterpiece like this.
 
Last edited:
As a creator, I am speechless when faced with this man’s work. His illustrations display a level of care and attention to detail that borders on perfection. The colors he achieves through lighting and post-production are a form of art that cannot be matched. I challenge any other creator of 3D porn comics to say they’ve never thought about quitting after seeing a masterpiece like this.

Yeah his comics are really nice
 
Is this the continuation of the story?? bucket list - love buddies? (It feels like a story from the past; will there be more of this?).

What is this "Solace"...?? Is this a story set before her father suddenly fell sick and left the island? I'm so confused.... :(
 
Is this the continuation of the story?? bucket list - love buddies? (It feels like a story from the past; will there be more of this?).

What is this "Solace"...?? Is this a story set before her father suddenly fell sick and left the island? I'm so confused.... :(
Yes this is before Mert passed out and left the island, is a spinoff happening at the same time as bucket list focusing on plot holes like the teased Jacob and Hannah sex scene which we saw here fully done and more.

I presented this idea to Himeros on discord and I'm glad he make it a reality, hope to see more.
 
Solace-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-(Text)-AS.png


[Himeros3D] - Solace

Himeros3D Support Link

https://subscribestar.adult/himeros

Original HD version from Himeros3D
Resolution: 4K
01 chapter - 153 files - On going
Visit the page

Original HD No Text version from Himeros3D
Resolution: 4K
01 chapter - 153 files - On going
Visit the page

Notes
I created the “covers” for each version (Text ad No Text). While Himeros has a very good command of framing, lighting, and characters, his covers do little to reflect the quality of his work. He is, by far, the one who excels in these disciplines.

Solace-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-(No Text)-AS.png

Solace-(Himeros3D)-01-000-Cover-2-(Text)-Part 1-AS.png

Solace-(Himeros3D)-01-074a-Cover-3-(Text)-Part 2-AS.png

Solace-(Himeros3D)-00-000-Cover-1-(No Text)-AS.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top