Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Hotwife/Cuckold?

It's been like what 2 weeks? Three?
Start threads of missing [authors] (genres) and add to the threads that have stuff missing.
Collective 'we' pretty much made this our home on or about the 10th of this month over 16/21/99Candles.
It takes time, but it seems to be coming along nicely especially with maidamy's treasure trove, and Borfberg, and animal_house. And how many others that have yet to even realize 8m is gone.

One of the great things about a forum like this is discovery. I learned about authors I'd never heard about before.

I tend to like hotwife stories in which the wife's character is relatively well-developed. There are many hotwife authors, but my favorites are:
  • Kenny Wright
  • Kirsten McCurran
  • Arnica Butler
  • Max Sebastian
  • Ben Boswell
  • Don Silver
  • Victoria Kasari
  • Aspen Berry (More cuck/interracial than hotwife)
I didn't like cuckold books until recently, when I discovered 2 incredible authors:
  • V. T. Vaughn
  • J. C. Wittol
The stories by these 2 authors are so well-developed and interesting that I got completely drawn in despite typically having little interest in hard cuckold stories. Unfortunately both authors seem to have stopped writing (in this genre - Vaughn says he is continuing to write under other names; I am guessing it's not in the cuckold genre).

If anyone knows of other great authors - hotwife or cuckold - please share.

Last edited:
One of the great things about a forum like this is discovery. I learned about authors I'd never heard about before.

I tend to like hotwife stories in which the wife's character is relatively well-developed. There are many hotwife authors, but my favorites are:
  • Kenny Wright
  • Kirsten McCurran
  • Arnica Butler
  • Max Sebastian
  • Ben Boswell
  • Don Silver
  • Victoria Kasari
I didn't like cuckold books until recently, when I discovered 2 incredible authors:
  • V. T. Vaughn
  • J. C. Wittol
The stories by these 2 authors are so well-developed and interesting that I got completely drawn in despite typically having little interest in hard cuckold stories. Unfortunately both authors seem to have stopped writing (in this genre - Vaughn says he is continuing to write under other names; I am guessing it's not in the cuckold genre).

Okay I will try to upload these within 12 hour's

I had only recently discovered 8M when it went down so I had a lot of browser tabs open with a lot of history that I could go back and forth with.
From that I made an author list with their different types of genre. From that list here is a list of authors that had cuckold/hotwife associated with them to help you find and regenerate this material. Only a couple of these authors have been populated so far, hope this helps.

A.I. Robertson [Interracial / Domination / Cuckold / Submission]
Alex Belleville [Cuckold / Interacial]
Alex Hathaway [Cuckold / Hotwife]
Amy Stevens [Cuckold, Wife Sharing]
Aspen Berry [Hotwife/Cuckold/Interracial]
Audrey Bocklin [Femdom / Cuckold]
B.R. Saiph (cuckold, chastity)
Blaise quin [Cuckold / Hotwife]
C. K. Ralston [Cuckold / Hotwife]
Charlie Quinn [femdom, feminization, chastity, cbt, cuckolding, gay]
ERIN CROSS [Cuckold, BBC, Swingers]
Holly Champion [Blacked, Cuckold]
Kirsten McCurran [BDSM / Hotwife / Interracial]
Lutheran Maid [Cuckold, Blacked, Femdom]
Matt Collomon [Hotwife / Cuckold / Impregnation]
Micky D. [Hotwife, Cuckold, Chastity]

These authors already have a listing on here
Ann Michelle [Feminization / Cuckold]
Katt Ford [FemDom • Cuckold]
Manus Dare [Cuckold/Hotwife]
Max Sebastian [Hotwife / Cuckold / Cheating]

First I would classify C. K. Ralston more as Hotwife/Swingers, since most of the male characters get as much as the female.

I'd ad the following to the list.

Matthew Lee (Hotwife/slutwife/cuckold)
Larry Archer (Hotwife/swingers)
Crystal Red (Hotwife/cuckold/interracial)
MC Sizematters (Hotwife/cuckold/interracial)
Peaches Dean (Hotwife)
Nicola Nichols (Hotwife/cuckold)
Peter G Johnson (Hotwife/cuckold/interracial)
Dex O'Donald (Hotwife/cuckold/interracial)
Thomas Roberts (Hotwife/cuckold)
Delores Swallows (Hotwife/cuckold)
Gk Grayson (Hotwife/cuckold)

• Kenny Wright
  • Kirsten McCurran
  • Arnica Butler
  • Max Sebastian
  • Ben Boswell
  • Don Silver
  • Victoria Kasari
  • Aspen Berry (More cuck/interracial than hotwife)
  • V. T. Vaughn
  • J. C. Wittol

Alright sorry for the late update...All of them are uploaded in the forum

I had only recently discovered 8M when it went down so I had a lot of browser tabs open with a lot of history that I could go back and forth with.
From that I made an author list with their different types of genre. From that list here is a list of authors that had cuckold/hotwife associated with them to help you find and regenerate this material. Only a couple of these authors have been populated so far, hope this helps.

A.I. Robertson [Interracial / Domination / Cuckold / Submission]
Alex Belleville [Cuckold / Interacial]
Alex Hathaway [Cuckold / Hotwife]
Amy Stevens [Cuckold, Wife Sharing]
Aspen Berry [Hotwife/Cuckold/Interracial]
Audrey Bocklin [Femdom / Cuckold]
B.R. Saiph (cuckold, chastity)
Blaise quin [Cuckold / Hotwife]
C. K. Ralston [Cuckold / Hotwife]
Charlie Quinn [femdom, feminization, chastity, cbt, cuckolding, gay]
ERIN CROSS [Cuckold, BBC, Swingers]
Holly Champion [Blacked, Cuckold]
Kirsten McCurran [BDSM / Hotwife / Interracial]
Lutheran Maid [Cuckold, Blacked, Femdom]
Matt Collomon [Hotwife / Cuckold / Impregnation]
Micky D. [Hotwife, Cuckold, Chastity]

These authors already have a listing on here
Ann Michelle [Feminization / Cuckold]
Katt Ford [FemDom • Cuckold]
Manus Dare [Cuckold/Hotwife]
Max Sebastian [Hotwife / Cuckold / Cheating]
Please make a tier list 😻

I meant ranking authors by how well they write stories.
Have to read them before I can rank them - I just happened to get/make the list because I had enough of 8M open and actively cached in my browser when the site went down. I'm mostly into femdom where she doesn't want to upgrade.
I do like some cuckold though. If I were to rank authors I have read I'd say both Molly Sands and Sara Desmarais would be at the top of my list of what I have read so far. With Molly Sands' Scorn and Stern probably at the top.

I really have t been able to find many good cleanup books where the cuckold adores his wife and loves cleaning her pussy. Anyone have any author suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom