Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Incognitymous] Power Pack - Chain Reaction Discussion Thread

"...Don't just brush your tongue against it. Really dig it in there"
Cit. Julie Power.

I think that's it for me , I'm gonna go . I'm unsubscribing to incog ,so yeah best luck to everyone .Anyone want to message me they can , but I'm not reading it . I'm ...I'm done. It's not fuckin worth it . I'm not saying what made me do this but, it's just not worth it.

Last edited:
This is sad but understandable. We'll appreciate you given out your contribution to the thread and I really thank you for that.

I suggest nuking this site ,and starting new. Not sure if people are watching this site , but yeah this,and the one below are my last post.

Do mods know what happened ? If not they need to know . If not Xemna you gotta tell them .
They know because I was the first to report it to the mods. Even though I understand we're within the wild west side of the internet. I don't tolerant such content being distributed nor am I okey with seeing it either.

I can tolerant many things, dat ain't it.

Last edited:
So despite everything that happened completely out of the blue with hentailover which is still a mystery to many. Who's gonna be posting the new pages from now on?

im already doing the patreon, someone else will need to pick up the substar. saintspwr posted the last page, but he may have got it from somewhere else.

The thing is I haven’t left ,I’ve been here only to get the new pages ,and other things that people do when looking at these . Anyway I took a couple weeks not to think , but to be …cautious. Nothing happen so that’s good . I’m fine ,everything is fine I just freaked out ,and for good reason .

So despite everything that happened completely out of the blue with hentailover which is still a mystery to many. Who's gonna be posting the new pages from now on?
Would someone PM me the details of what happened? A bit out of the loop.
What happened? Did Incog did something bad?
So what happened is this ,the user known as Xemna tagged me in a page he/she made . In this page was a link that led to a website that had cp in it . So that’s why I freaked out ,that’s why I unsubscribed to incog , that’s why I left for a bit . And that’s why I was pissed off , I mean I still am pissed off though . So that is the story .

So what happened is this ,the user known as Xemna tagged me in a page he/she made . In this page was a link that led to a website that had cp in it . So that’s why I freaked out ,that’s why I unsubscribed to incog , that’s why I left for a bit . And that’s why I was pissed off , I mean I still am pissed off though . So that is the story .
Damn that's fucked. Am sorry that has happened to ya man. That's totally messed up and not cool. F Xemna.

Back
Top Bottom