Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Incognitymous] Star vs Earth (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)

Ubiflop

Hello there!
I know that, somewhere out there, there is a hero who used to post the latest releases every week on 8muses. For now, here I'm sharing what I have. Hopefuly the hero (or heroes) will return.

StarVsEarth_Page01.png StarVsEarth_Page02.png StarVsEarth_Page03.png StarVsEarth_Page04.png StarVsEarth_Page05.png StarVsEarth_Page06.png StarVsEarth_Page07.png StarVsEarth_Page08.png StarVsEarth_Page09.png StarVsEarth_Page10.png StarVsEarth_Page11.png StarVsEarth_Page12.png StarVsEarth_Page13.png StarVsEarth_Page14.png StarVsEarth_Page15.png

The Hero was a user named Banshie. I used to DM with him on 8Muses, but I never got an email or other contact info for him or I would let him know that we're here now :(

Several drawings on this topic.

Attachments

• StarVsEvil_HiggsJackieJannaMarcoStarBeach.png
    StarVsEvil_HiggsJackieJannaMarcoStarBeach.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
  • StarVsEvil_HiggsJackieJannaMarcoStarBeachBJ.png
    StarVsEvil_HiggsJackieJannaMarcoStarBeachBJ.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
  • StarVsEvil_HiggsMarcoStarPunishment.png
    StarVsEvil_HiggsMarcoStarPunishment.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 101
  • StarVsEvil_HiggsModel.png
    StarVsEvil_HiggsModel.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 108
  • StarVsEvil_JackieJannaTomBedtimeAnal.png
    StarVsEvil_JackieJannaTomBedtimeAnal.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 107
  • StarVsEvil_JannaMarcoStarPancakes.png
    StarVsEvil_JannaMarcoStarPancakes.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
  • StarVsEvil_MainCastModels.png
    StarVsEvil_MainCastModels.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 89

Star vs Earth 17 Lines​

Incognitymous said:
Here are the lines for page 17 of Star vs Earth. With Janna's "help" the group is able to conclude that Marco may possess a fragment from the Realm of Magic, and now they are determined to put this theory to the test.
Ugh, didn't take too long to get this page figured out, but started behind due to other things that did take a lot of time this week. However, as usual the line phase practically takes care of a lot of the coloring on its own, so there's a possibility I could have it done at the usual time for tomorrow, but at this point I can't necessarily promise that. It will certainly be done tomorrow, it just may be some hours late.
As for notes on the page, Marco was stabbed in the gut by a unicorn while in the Realm of Magic before Star destroyed it, and it was never explained why Marco got up after with no injury. It is known though that Janna should be aware of this since he was screaming that he had been stabbed by a unicorn while unconscious on a stretcher after he was teleported back to Earth. Also, I have the royal wand in the current appearance because Marco was the last one using it when its magic was lost, so I wouldn't see it transforming again unless sufficient magic were restored to it.
Incognitymous' Official Free Archive Site
Incognitymous on Patreon

Attachments

• StarVsEarth_Page17Lines.png
    StarVsEarth_Page17Lines.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 78

Star vs Earth 17​

Incognitymous said:
Here are the colors for page 17 of Star vs Earth. Star calls upon Janna, and together they conclude that Marco may possess a fragment from the Realm of Magic, and now they are determined to test their hypothesis.

A few hours later than hoped because I decided to get some sleep rather than push for an on-time release. But it's done, and on the intended day, so I consider that a win. Nothing else to say on this page that hasn't already been noted below.
Incognitymous on Patreon

Attachments

• StarVsEarth_Page17.png
    StarVsEarth_Page17.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 56

Star vs Earth 18 Lines​

Incognitymous said:
Here are the lines for page 18 of Star vs Earth. The girls' first test proves their theory, then Marco and Jackie finally get a chance at revenge for all the times Janna's been a pain in their butts.
This page for some reason took me an absolute eternity to finish, so I definitely didn't get enough done to upload in time this week. I'll be getting to the colors now though and uploading as soon as possible, but there's a good chance I may end up sleeping before they are done. If this happens they will for sure be uploaded tomorrow/Saturday.
Also, the wand is only a silhouette in the second frame because it will be glowing with transformation effects, but I didn't want to work on that before the colors.
Incognitymous on Patreon

Attachments

• StarVsEarth_Page18Lines.png
    StarVsEarth_Page18Lines.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 84

Star vs Earth 18​

Incognitymous said:
Hare are the colors for page 18 of Star vs Earth. The girls' first test proves their theory, then Marco and Jackie finally get a chance at revenge for all the times Janna's been a pain in their butts.

Finally done. I ended up having to leave on Saturday as usual, so I wasn't able to get the page done and uploaded until today. At least it's still done before the weekend is over so everything is back on track.
Incognitymous on Patreon

Attachments

• StarVsEarth_Page18.png
    StarVsEarth_Page18.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 62

Here are the lines for page 19 of Star vs Earth. After having a bit of payback, Jackie teaches Janna properly, but Janna's efforts prove futile.

I was initially planning to proceed differently by skimming over this more briefly, but the other girls got their full anal pages so far, so I felt Janna deserved hers.

These pages always prove to take forever for me to get fully lined, so again a bit behind on it, but as usual I'll try and get it colored as soon as possible.

Attachments

• StarVsEarth_Page19Lines.png
    StarVsEarth_Page19Lines.png
    999.2 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom