[Incognitymous] Sultry Summer

Sultry Summer Page 427​

Charmcaster finishes repaying Gwen with an explosive conclusion.

Started with colors and lines again this week, and I’ll finally get started on sketching the next page.

SultrySummer_Page427.png
 

Sultry Summer Page 428​

Gwen and Charmcaster are wrapping things up but then Gwendolyn appears back on the scene.

No sketch for this page because I decided to recycle the redacted page 421 into this page. Since I only had to do a couple new framed and some minor revisions to old frames, I went straight for lining and coloring rather than posting a sloppy half-finished, half-sketched page.

SultrySummer_Page428.png
 

Sultry Summer Page 429 Sketch​

Contrary to Gwendolyn’s support, Ben chimes in and tries to get a turn with Charmcaster.

Later than I had hoped with this. I got set back last week and didn’t finish my work until the end of the weekend, so I’ve been trying to catch up. However, I’ve actually already got the lines done, so I’ll be getting straight to coloring after some sleep right back to other work.

SultrySummer_Page429Sketch.png
 
Back
Top