Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Irene Clearmont] Femdom/bdsm/some lezdom

In regards to your Free Books selection, do you know if the 'Version 2022's are updated versions of the stories or just re-released in 2022?
Good morning(for me) FC1 apart from the 3 latest, Dressarge and the upcoming kitties cream where are we on your list now is anything else missing from the list? p.s many thanks for your time compiling it👍

Good morning(for me) FC1 apart from the 3 latest, Dressarge and the upcoming kitties cream where are we on your list now is anything else missing from the list? p.s many thanks for your time compiling it👍
From 'your list' I'm guessing you are referring to the one I posted here? If that is so, as far as I know we are still missing MIP's 4, 27, 30, & 39.
We probably aren't actually missing them, I just don't know which titled work they are, and was unsuccessful in my attempt to find a cross reference.

I also believe we have all the ones she had voted to either of the Goodreads Best lists.

Come to Mother is actually 40.
And we appear to be missing 'Eve's Apples" and "Command Performance"
1708784434793.png

Here are the two missing:

Attachments

• Miss Irene Presents - Tale 30 - (Command Performance).rar
    Miss Irene Presents - Tale 30 - (Command Performance).rar
    724.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Miss Irene Presents - Tale 27 - (Eve’s Apples).rar
    Miss Irene Presents - Tale 27 - (Eve’s Apples).rar
    721.2 KB · Views: 52
Does anyone happen to have The Ice Queen or A Perfect Fit? These two are both missing from my collection, and I don't believe they've been uploaded yet...

First time doing this on pad, so not sure going to work if does enjoy if doesn’t might be able to later.

Looking back on thread there is also a copy of the ice queen on Rikemiloc’s post #15 but my one is the one I have handy.

Attachments

• A Perfect Fit - FDC.pdf
    A Perfect Fit - FDC.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • The Ice Queen - FDC.pdf
    The Ice Queen - FDC.pdf
    169.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Thank you very much to everyone who contributes selflessly!
Does anyone have the "Maid and Aunt" and "Kitty's Cream" trilogy?
Thank you very much in advance!

Any one please tell me is here book
Tales of female supremacy -Women in Control of their Men ?
I can't find it..

Any one please tell me is here book
Tales of female supremacy -Women in Control of their Men ?
I can't find it..
i might be wrong but i think you are looking for this.

you might want to find Miss Irene presents number 11 or try looking for road trip and whip hand separately
posted in the zip files by maid Amy above.
Athough Ms C did re-edit most of her stories in 2022 im not sure if she changed them much fromwhat you are looking for.

i might be wrong but i think you are looking for this.

you might want to find Miss Irene presents number 11 or try looking for road trip and whip hand separately
posted in the zip files by maid Amy above.
Athough Ms C did re-edit most of her stories in 2022 im not sure if she changed them much fromwhat you are looking for.
Thank you reply, but what about this one

Thank you reply, but what about this one
Miss Irene Clearmont brings us tales of the dominant woman, be she cruel, uncaring or loving, in her collection of short-studies on the phenomenon, "Eve's Apples"; while Wes Royal's award-nominated "Goldenrod" tells a story of blackmail, political corruption and female power-broking. This is book-two in the "Tales of Female Supremacy" collection. WARNING: Adult Material

this looks like two authors irenes would be EVES Apples which is in amys zip file
this book is not one ive seen on her website so dont know personally if any one has.

just web searched Tales of Female Supremacy" collection. it was published by create space independent publishing which is basically amazon putting out books by two or three different authors together under a banner ie femdom, crime etc

Last edited:
Miss Irene Clearmont brings us tales of the dominant woman, be she cruel, uncaring or loving, in her collection of short-studies on the phenomenon, "Eve's Apples"; while Wes Royal's award-nominated "Goldenrod" tells a story of blackmail, political corruption and female power-broking. This is book-two in the "Tales of Female Supremacy" collection. WARNING: Adult Material

this looks like two authors irenes would be EVES Apples which is in amys zip file
this book is not one ive seen on her website so dont know personally if any one has.
Thank you explain to me.. that's very helpful..I like to read books about female supremacy .. that's why I am asked...
Are You think "Eve's apples" female supremacy category?

Back
Top Bottom