Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Irene Clearmont] Femdom/bdsm/some lezdom

Thank you explain to me.. that's very helpful..I like to read books about female supremacy .. that's why I am asked...
Are You think "Eve's apples" female supremacy category?
You might try looking for books about 'Gynarchy' which seems to be a commonly used term for Female led societal groups.
'Femocracy' is another term I've run across recently for this genre.
-I too like these types of stories - One of the better ones I've enjoyed recently is 'No Escape From Matria' by Anna Ritter. I've also found her 'Crystal Canyon Quarantine' books enjoyable too with regards to female supremacy.

You might try looking for books about 'Gynarchy' which seems to be a commonly used term for Female led societal groups.
'Femocracy' is another term I've run across recently for this genre.
-I too like these types of stories - One of the better ones I've enjoyed recently is 'No Escape From Matria' by Anna Ritter. I've also found her 'Crystal Canyon Quarantine' books enjoyable too with regards to female supremacy.
Thank you remind me Anna Ritter books, I like her writing style... thanks to Maidamy and other members .. I just look 'No Escape From Matria' description. it's remind me Peggy sue female supremacy theories .. thank you once again brother..
Past days I am not reading any books and but I looked female supremacy university Hypno videos and articles..now I want read again some stories.. I mean university directly going to my mind blowing.. so I want change my routine...

as FC1 has already answered Irene definatly writes female led storys but its not all whips chains and big boots

as FC1 has already answered Irene definatly writes female led storys but its not all whips chains and big boots
Your true.. I read couple months ago "Auntie's candy" short story.. Irene have a unique style write down female led scenes...

Your true.. I read couple months ago "Auntie's candy" short story.. Irene have a unique style write down female led scenes...
I mean "Auntys candy" little bit cruel feminization, female led story, but once day I am dreaming few aunts , girls and only one boy some living rooms and I wish that boy be a me.. but i am wake-up...
So I want tell, Irene can Truly control my mind... Iam past week read articles about female supremacy...that's why now Iam seek some her story female supremacy genre...thank you help me @bows66 .. (sorry my jibbirish English)

I mean "Auntys candy" little bit cruel feminization, female led story, but once day I am dreaming few aunts , girls and only one boy some living rooms and I wish that boy be a me.. but i am wake-up...
So I want tell, Irene can Truly control my mind... Iam past week read articles about female supremacy...that's why now Iam seek some her story female supremacy genre...thank you help me @bows66 .. (sorry my jibbirish English)
You are most welcome.
And your gibberish English is a lot better than a lot of peoples English who live in England.

P.S if you havent already may I suggest https://www.missireneclearmont.com/ oh and click on the flashing heart she sometimes gives freebies

You are most welcome.
And your gibberish English is a lot better than a lot of peoples English who live in England
This is very powerful talk..
Some person's chat with me and asked immediately
" your native language not English ,am I right?" Like that..but you have a good heart and please keep always like it...

She writes so well my taste changes but my go to is Dark Widow its where she found her feet ( direction to go into) as they say.
I just looked now Goodreads dark widow book.. it is very long book (565 pages) , I like long books but her words means difficult to me sometimes.. my favourite thoughts Irene books aunts involved stories ..that's why I read firstly "aunt.. candy" book. But it is a very short.. but sweet... So now I am going search Goodreads her books .. aunt nephew story.. you think now this guy little bit crazy or something ... I don't know why I have a feeling that way.. I think.. I am not married and no girlfriend.. I am 30 years old .. but my heart always little bit child way ..so i like read aunts ,step sister, step mother involved femdom or feminization books , but very rare find these category book. Another thing I can't never read about office femdom like story .. I know why can't read like that books. Because I never go to the office my life ..I am temporary work some companies our neighbour hood.. mostly free time I am a home or friends home.. my friends don't know about my fetish feeling..so I have a no friends talk this shit.. that's why I am madly typing now .

I am not married and no girlfriend.. I am 30 years old .. but my heart always little bit child way ..so i like read aunts ,step sister, step mother involved femdom or feminization books , but very rare find these category book. Another thing I can't never read about office femdom like story .. I know why can't read like that books. Because I never go to the office my life ..I am temporary work some companies our neighbour hood.. mostly free time I am a home or friends home.. my friends don't know about my fetish feeling..so I have a no friends talk this shit.. that's why I am madly typing now .
You must marry SOME girl with strict mother-in-law = seduce her (SMIL) to FLR = madly tipe yor own FLR blog = make it into book = upload it to Amazon = male SOME $$$ = after SOME days we can pirate it to this forum! ;)

You must marry SOME girl with strict mother-in-law = seduce her (SMIL) to FLR = madly tipe yor own FLR blog = make it into book = upload it to Amazon = male SOME $$$ = after SOME days we can pirate it to this forum! ;)
I am big fan of pirates..so I don't care my book steal them.. I am very happy Existing pirates nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom