Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I recommend what I shared for the character Alex.Hello everyone, I'm re-uploading episode 1 of the "That Ass" parody. It's 20 full-color pages, and the episode is now complete.
As you know, AI-assisted image generation is expensive, especially the engine I'm using for this new comic. With the moderator's permission, I'm sharing my PayPal account for anyone who would like to contribute. It's not mandatory, but any contribution, no matter how small, is welcome!
Thanks!
Paypal: @ontis77
PS: I'm working on episode 2, so stay tuned!
View attachment 2294502 View attachment 2294503 View attachment 2294504 View attachment 2294505 View attachment 2294506 View attachment 2294507 View attachment 2294508 View attachment 2294509 View attachment 2294510 View attachment 2294511 View attachment 2294512 View attachment 2294513 View attachment 2294514 View attachment 2294515 View attachment 2294516 View attachment 2294517 View attachment 2294518 View attachment 2294519 View attachment 2294520 View attachment 2294521 View attachment 2294523
Awesome work! I'll be sure to support, keep it up!Hello everyone, I'm re-uploading episode 1 of the "That Ass" parody. It's 20 full-color pages, and the episode is now complete.
As you know, AI-assisted image generation is expensive, especially the engine I'm using for this new comic. With the moderator's permission, I'm sharing my PayPal account for anyone who would like to contribute. It's not mandatory, but any contribution, no matter how small, is welcome!
Thanks!
Paypal: @ontis77
PS: I'm working on episode 2, so stay tuned!
View attachment 2294502 View attachment 2294503 View attachment 2294504 View attachment 2294505 View attachment 2294506 View attachment 2294507 View attachment 2294508 View attachment 2294509 View attachment 2294510 View attachment 2294511 View attachment 2294512 View attachment 2294513 View attachment 2294514 View attachment 2294515 View attachment 2294516 View attachment 2294517 View attachment 2294518 View attachment 2294519 View attachment 2294520 View attachment 2294521 View attachment 2294523
These are great! Have you thought doing your own chapters to add to the series?
the farts are so good you should do more of thisanother one...
View attachment 2103459 View attachment 2103460 View attachment 2103461 View attachment 2103462 View attachment 2103463 View attachment 2103464 View attachment 2103465 View attachment 2103466 View attachment 2103467 View attachment 2103468 View attachment 2103469 View attachment 2103470 View attachment 2103471 View attachment 2103472 View attachment 2103473 View attachment 2103474 View attachment 2103475
Alexander has turned into Alexandra.What's up with the red Alex red lips?
AI slopWhat's up with the red Alex red lips?
Looks like he fucked her a little too hard in that bottom left panel.
No.Are there videos of this?