Jackerman

Oh, I thought you were a subscriber because you shared that June Aspen x Boogeyman quickie before it even got publicly released.

Btw is there any way to talk to the guy?

I tried the Subscribestar thing, even reached out to him personally on X, but I guess he just doesn't reply to people.
It was shared on a F95Zone thread.. got it from there.

No idea about how to contact the guy.
I'm guessing you'd have to sub on Patreon and try there.
 
Oh, I thought you were a subscriber because you shared that June Aspen x Boogeyman quickie before it even got publicly released.

Btw is there any way to talk to the guy?

I tried the Subscribestar thing, even reached out to him personally on X, but I guess he just doesn't reply to people.

You can reach out to Jackerman on his discord through Subscribestar.
 
I don't know what percentage of his audience likes the creature/beastiality stuff, especially between June Aspen x The Boogeyman, because I had some ideas about an elaborate storyline regarding that.

And I don't know if he takes such kind of inputs from the audience members other than just conducting polls.
 
I don't know what percentage of his audience likes the creature/beastiality stuff, especially between June Aspen x The Boogeyman, because I had some ideas about an elaborate storyline regarding that.

And I don't know if he takes such kind of inputs from the audience members other than just conducting polls.

Depends in which tier you subscribe with. Gold is the only tier that can submit nominations and has the most weighted votes followed by silver and bronze which can only vote.

Next short animation is going to be Jackermans first with Elastigirl/Helen Parr.
 
Back
Top