Maybe this is exactly the comic we’ve all been waiting for, right ?
I think everything that needed to be said was already said at the beginning of this thread… In my opinion, there’s not necessarily much point in trying to fit this story into a box or give it a specific label. The artist is simply telling the story they want to tell, and I think that’s perfectly fine. Nobody is being forced to read it, and if it blends different genres, why not just appreciate it for what it is ?
Personally, I love the completely crazy side of JL78. We already have plenty of amazing artists, but it’s this kind of creative freedom that makes certain stories so much more interesting. Let artists experiment and do their own thing instead of constantly trying to categorize everything.
And honestly, I’m still hoping The Rizzy Family has a few more surprises in store for us ! We’re following the four members of the family, and sooner or later, their individual storylines are bound to cross. That’s what could make the whole thing really interesting.
Anyway, just let the artist tell the story the way they want to. If it’s not your thing, nobody’s forcing you to keep reading.

