Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Julialust] 🎹 Willingness to serve and give

[Julialust] 🎹 Serving with joy

A real man will take care of his partner needs, he will not rush to his own pleasure, and will make you feel realized, as woman and as lover.

enrique1b645f4e30ee8fb.jpg
enrique3b645f4e653ebb2.jpg enrique5bv645f4e1894b96.jpg enrique2b645f4e4b46e42.jpg enrique4bcopia645f4dc4d44a8.jpg enrique7b645f4dea163f9.jpg enrique6b645f4dd70b846.jpg enrique8b645f4e0200c74.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Enough is enough...

Did you really think that I could stand your teasing forever slut? Now you'll get what you deserve!

tease6460d99e3ba41.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Checking the cattle

Once a revered and admired trophy wife, poor Julia "disappeared" after her husband discovered about her many affairs.
Some time after, in a remote barn, an african war lord checks a brand new slave for his harem.
Sic transit gloria mundi...

[Julialust] 🎹 Surrendering the wife

"Honey... what's happening?"
"I am sorry sweetheart, there is no way I can pay him my debt, he accepted you as compensation..."

submitting6463c03d77aa6.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Laying out rules

"Soon my clients will be here, I expect you to serve them... No limits, no safewords... If you fail me, you will never regret that enough.."
"Y..Yes Master... I will not disappoint you..."

layoutrules64661c48bda15.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Breaking a slave: a good showe

Whipping a slave can mark her for days, and that's not good for business. In this way, water, cold and time work for us, breaking her without any visible bruise...

watertort164676d43506d7.jpg
watertort264676d3432960.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Touch and go

A brothel has no timetables, we're always open!

[Julialust] 🎹 Got milk?

So cow, ready for today's milking?

"Yes Master please, my udders are painfully full..."

milk647c8b0a07963.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Rush

You can be sure that your client really wants you when he cannot wait to get to the bedroom, and pounds you against the first wall available.
When he has finished (inside you), he throws the money on the floor and walks away. You're just a whore, after all....

[Julialust] 🎹 Lazy girl gets punished

There is no place for lazy workers, even if they're family, understood?
"Yes Sir"
Good, now go to the kitchen, dinner will not prepare itself!

[Julialust] 🎹 Spoils of war

She was not the most beautiful girl in town, nor the smartest, but when he saw her, the captain understood that she would have been a wonderful prize for him, and his men...

[Julialust] 🎹 Extra tasks

Very good Mrs. Simons, I appreciate to run an extra mile for keep your job.
now go back to your desk, and don't wash your chest....

officeb649c6fc52471a.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Tenderized

"Do you have anything to say, slave?"
"Yes Master, thank you for taking care of me, may I can get somemore?"

caned7c64a1fdf9d6dbc.jpg

caned5b64a1fe00b7851.jpg caned6b64a1fdfc643b3.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 End of a spy

There is no mercy for honey-trap spies!
Garrote is probably the most cruel execution method known in west.
This agent was posing as a prostitute, making VIP talk about state secrets and then blackmailing them.
Pictures and videos of the execution will be sent to her relatives and publicly broadcasted as warning for the others!

gar164aab42106180.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Cheap whore

The trick with that whore is that more you late you hire her, more drunk she is, then you can fuck her practically for free...

pros1b64ac07e06e1b8.jpg

pros364ac07cab8a0d.jpg pros264ac07d32fe6e.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 A late visit

That mixed feeling of surprise and fear that you feel when the head of the guards comes to visit you, and you know what he is capable of...

awaken1b64b511ced0ee9.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 Private Show

The "Woman's best friend" show is the most exclusive and expensive in town, but is worth of every cent!

doga64b688df99274.jpg

doga1s64b688912216a.jpg doga264b688a393c1b.jpg

[Julialust] 🎹 A late visit: part 2

"And tell me dear... how many "visits" you had today?"
"F..five Sir"
"Ah, it seems like a good day at work... and tell me if I remember correctly, we guards don't pay, right?"
"Y..yes, right Sir"
"Good girl..."

awaken3b64b7a4d644a05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom